Chapter 5

Emily's POV

I woke up to an even worse throat ache today. I got up and looked at my stomach, and the bruises were gone. I was shocked. Thats not normal. I couldn't stop thinking about how my bruises went away so fast, along with the cut, and how my neck had no scar. I was scared. It takes A LOT to make me scared. I knew I had to go to school though, and for some weird reason, that cheered me up. I usually hated school. As I was walking to school, I was thinking of all the strange things going on in my life. Why was this happening?

***Skips to school***

I saw Chase in the hallway, looking uneasy. I suddenly felt concerned. That's not keeping my distance, I thought. I decided to ignore the feeling, and catch up with Adam, Bree and Leo. I completely avoided Chase. Turns out I missed a lot in their lives. Bree also invited me to go shopping, but I declined. I wasn't going to do things that friends do, when I know soon enough, they will forget me. Hate me. Wish they had never met me. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell, and I flinched, along with Chase. I guess his habit wore off on me. Another reason to avoid him. 

***Skips to class***

During class, Chase was staring at me. I could feel his eyes on me. I got kinda creeped out after a while.  I started thinking of all the reasons he could be staring at me. Is there something on my shirt? On my face? Is he considering not talking to me? Did I do something wrong? After a while I decided to stop caring. I still felt his eyes on me, though. When class was over, I decided to just skip lunch today, and study for tomorrows test. I couldn't help but notice the answers seemed easier to remember.

***Skips to after school***

When school was over, I started walking home. I felt like I was being watched. Why would someone watch me now? I have walked home for years, why start today? I figured it was just me, but still picked up my pace to get home faster. When I got home, my mom was asleep on the couch. I quietly tip-toed to my room, and pretty much went straight to sleep.

Chase's POV

I woke up, trying to think of how I was going to get Emily's address. I couldn't just ask her, that would make me seem like even more of a stalker. I looked at what my capsule had put on me, I noticed there was a lot of green. Oh well. I was kinda happy that our morning routine went by slowly, because I wanted to put off getting her address for as long as possible. 

***Skips to the hallway***

I was somewhat dreading Emily coming into school, because then I had to find out her address. It's not that I didn't want to know, just she may feel weirded out by me. I don't want that. I wanted her to trust me. Okay, that sounded stalkerish, which is what i'm trying to avoid.  Then, I saw her walk through the school. I knew I couldn't find out now. I would just have to wait.

***Skips to class***

I kept looking at her at class, as if that would magically make my problem dissapear. It didn't. I still had no idea how I was going to ask her address without seeming like a creeper. I was so worried that I actually forgot to take notes. That's not like me. Buts I didn't need them anyway, this work was like kindergarden to me. I only wish getting her address was that easy. 

***Skips to lunch***

At lunch, Emily wasn't there because she was studying. Part of me was happy, part of me wasn't. I was happy, because I didn't have all that anxiety, and I wasn't because I missed her. I really need to learn to be without her.

***Skips to after school***

I decided the best way to get her address without her knowing was to follow her home. I know that seems even MORE stalker-like, but this way she doesn't find out. She started walking faster, and it was hard to keep up. Finally she started walking up a driveway, and I got the address, and started running home. Well, as close to running as a person with no athletic skills can get.

***Skips to home***

I got home, and found Mr.Davenport in the kitchen with Adam. I wanted to tell him her address fast, so I told him I needed to talk to him in the lab.

(I WILL BE USING A VERY FAKE ADDRESS!!!)

Chase : "I got her address."

Davenport : "What is it?"

He seemed eager and anxious to hear it.

Chase : "It's 12345 Mickey Mouse road."

Davenport : "Okay. Thank you."

Then he walked out in a rush. He nearly ran. I wonder what that was about.

Mr.Davenport's POV

I know its her. Now I have to find out about her life before I continue my plan. No, its not a evil one, even though it may seem like it. I called my workers at the warehouse and told them to put cameras in her house while everyone was asleep. I knew this would either end wonderfully or terribly, and honestly, nobody could be prepared for both.

AUTHORS NOTE - Yay! New chapter! I actually am writing this the day before I post it, because I dont want two updates in one day. And is it just me, or are my chapters getting shorter?