Chapter 17

Emily's POV

It felt like days has passed, even though in reality it was only hours, and we still had no idea how to get out of here.  Then, a random thought crossed my mind. How did I get here?

Emily: "Mr.Davenport, do you have any idea how we got here in the first place? Maybe that can help us find a way to get out.

Davenport: "Well, we came here once we tracked you down by your chip, and i'm not completely sure how you got here. I have a idea of what might have happened though. Your comando app, named Britney by the way, must have used one of your hidden abilities.

I guess Britney is a nice name though. You really don't look like a Britney to me. Well you really don't look like a Spike? How do you like that?

Davenport: "Guys! Stop fighting with the mind talking! The last thing we need is for you to being against each other.

Chase: "I wouldn't really call it fighting."

Emily: "Wait. How did you know we were fighting?"

Davenport: "Well, when you use your bionics, you get a blue ring in your eyes. But when you fight with the mind talking, your eyes get a red ring. We need to be thinking of ways out! Not fighting!"

That's when Adam said what seemed like the smartest thing possible.

Adam: "If she used her bionics to get here, can't she use them to go back?

Davenport: "Well, it hasn't been tested, so we could end up somewhere random, like she did the first time. Plus, it was Britney who used it, making it possible that ONLY Britney can use it."

None of us had even noticed Marcus had come in.

Marcus: "Clearly all of you know NOTHING about bionics."

Chase: "As if you know anything. We probably know more about them than you. Hello? Two of the smartest people alive here!

Marcus: "Make that three."

Chase: "What?"

Marcus. "I also have super smarts."

Leo: "I thought you had super strength."

Marcus :" I do."

Adam: "I thought that was mine!"

Marcus: "It is. We share it."

Bree: " I'm just gonna guess you have super speed to."

Marcus: "Your correct."

Emily: "So, your like a bionic mix?"

Marcus: "No. I was supposed to be the only one. Before Davenport started DOUBTING ME!

Davenport: "I never doubted you. I was worried. What if you had gotten hurt, and we couldn't save you? Then we would blame ourselves forever. Plus, your dad wanted to tell the world about your bionics to make you look heroic, but that would endanger your safety, because the government could've taken you at any moment."

Derek: "I heard someone talking about me. Now, I don't think I was ever properly intruduced to you. My name is Derek. I am Marcus' father. Now, you should get used to me. I will be taking over your training. I run this show now."

Davenport: "There is no way that will happen."

Derek: "Oh really? We will see about that."

Then Derek walked out, laughing. Okay, we really need to figure a way out now. Yes, we do.

Davenport: "Wait! I have an idea! Adam, punch the wall to the right, see if you can break it down! Then Bree, you will super speed us home. The rest of you.... just sit there.