Chapter 13

Emily's POV

I woke up with Chase's lips pressed against mine, instantly remembering yesterday. I gladly kissed back, until he pulled away which made me a little sad.

Chase: *Chuckles* "Good morning."

I smiled.

Emily: "Good morning to you to. What was that kiss for?"

Chase: "Why wouldn't I kiss my beautiful girlfriend?"

Emily: "Aw, thats sweet."

I was blushing hard. I didn't understand how he could find me beautiful. He left so I could get ready. I took a little longer than usual, so I could try to impress him. Gosh, i'm lovestruck. I went downstairs, and, again, was forced to eat a bunch of healthy food. I didn't see the point, as I wasn't keeping it down anyway, but they can't know that, so I ate it anyway. Then, I went to the bathroom, and by now you should know what I was doing. Then, we all went outside to the car, only to find it was completely destroyed.

Davenport: "Okay, everyone grab a hold of Bree, she will use her super speed to get you to school. I will try to figure out who did this.

We all grabbed on to Bree, and she ran off with us. Gosh, going that fast was scary.  I noticed when we came into school their was a new kid, and I got Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo to go over there with me and help him around school. I learned his name was Marcus. He seemed nice. 

***Skips to home***

Nothing interesting happened the rest of the day. Just as I thought that, Mr.Davenport told Adam, Bree, Chase, and me to come to the lab, saying he needed to talk to us. Leo tagged along.

Davenport: "There is something I have been hiding from you. All of you. I took some of your memories when you first came here, and I need to give them back. 

He put this thing on our heads, and suddenly memories came flooding back. They were all terrible, but one was the worst of all.

It was a cold winter night, my mother was gone to the store, and I was playing Monopoly with my father. It was my tenth birthday. Then, men in all black suits broke in. I started crying and my father took me into his arms. The men threw me away from my father, and I watched as they shot him, over and over again. I started crying harder, so hard that I coudln't breathe. Then the men started carrying me away, throwing me into the back of a black car with overly tinted windows. I could tell other people had been here. I kept crying in the back. I eventually got calm enough to ask them where they were taking me. We were going to get more kids. Then they said they were taking me to Davenport Industries.I asked them why they were doing this, and they said because they worked for a man named Donald Davenport. I was to upset to ask anymore questions. Then got another girl about two years older than me, and a boy who was one year older than me. Once we got there, then carried me to a basement, that looked like a secret lab. I saw three other kids my age, two boys and one girl, sitting in a corner, crying. They must have done this to them to. They looked at me, as if knowing what was going to happen, and suddenly I was thrown onto a table, while the other kids that came here with me were being held back. Straps were put on my body to keep me held down, then I felt a knife go into my neck. I screamed while the man inserted a chip into my neck, then pressed some stuff on his computer, making the wound heal. I saw his name tag, and he was Donald Davenport, the man who ran all of this. Then, my mother was pushed into the room, screaming for them to let her go.  Then, I was taken back to my house, along with the other kids who were brought with me. The kids who were already there had to stay. Then, something was put on my head, then suddenly I forgot everything that just happened. I was smart enough to realize something was going on. My mother had one on her head to. The things on our heads dissapeared, and my mother started screaming at me, asking me how I could do such a thing. I couldn't believe how upset she was. I ran to my room crying, and made my first cut ever.