Chapter 10

Chase's POV

I was so worried. I had to wait in the waiting room with, Adam, Bree, Leo,  Mr.Davenport, and Tasha. Mr.Davenport seemed as if he expected me to be this worried or more, Bree seemed like she was worried but not as much as I was, and Adam seemed confused. Adam is always confused. If this had been any worse I would have been crying, but I managed to keep myself together. I didn't know what was wrong. Then, the doctor came out of the room, and my eyes shot up toward him, along with everyone elses.

Doctor: "Shes awake."

Chase: "Really!?!?"

Bree: "That fast!?!?"

Davenport: "What was wrong!?!?"

Tasha: "Is she okay!?!?"

Doctor: "Whoa! Slow down with all the questions. I can't keep up.

Adam: "Your not alone on that one."

Doctor: "Let me explain what happened. When she fainted, she was malnourished. Her body couldn't handle it anymore, so it tried to conserve energy by making her unconcious. We don't think there is any problems, but if it happens again, we will look deeper into things. From now on just make sure she eats healthier things more often. So, would you  like to release her?

Everyone: "YES!"

Doctor: *Laughs* "Okay, I will go get her release forms."

I was so happy she could be released. There was nothing to worry about. I just had to make sure she ate healthier things, like the doctor said. Even though its not, I feel like its my job to make sure she stays safe. When we get home I have to think about that.

Emily's POV

***Starts when she wakes up***

 I woke up in a hospital. Those are the words I never wanted to have to say. I looked around and saw a doctor. He told me what was wrong with me, and said if it happened again he would have to look further into it. I'm happy he didn't find out I was purging. I have to hide it better, because the Davenport's are smart, well except for Adam, and they should catch on quickly.  Speaking of them, they came rushing in, screaming happily about how I could go home. I don't know why they were so happy to have me go home, I assumed with the break from me they would want me to stay because they realized how terrible I am. Apparently not. I noticed Chase seemed a little to happy about me being able to leave. I'm tired of wondering what these things mean. Tomorrow I will ask him, but today i'm to tired. When we got home, I just went straight to sleep.

Davenport's POV

This isn't supposed to happen. She shouldn't have fainted. Bionics are supposed to keep you from fainting for normal human reasons. I don't know why hers didn't work. The only reason I have ever encountered that they didn't was if there was something else wrong that was more serious, but I don't know what it was. I just hope this doesn't mess up the plan.

AUTHORS NOTE - This chapter is really short. But listen, someone moved into my house and i'm busy with that, I also have been babysitting their baby while they are at work (with help, of course) and I have only been getting like 5 hours of sleep compared to my usual 12. So yeah, theres A LOT going on right now.