Chapter 22

Emily's POV 

I woke up early this morning, having a terrible feeling about this day. I couldn't figure out why, though. I decided to ask Chase before we started training. 

Emily: "Chase? Do you have a weird feeling about what is going to happen today?" 

Chase: "Yeah, but I don't think it's anything serious. We shouldn't let it get in the way of training. 

Emily: "I guess your right." 

***Skips to training*** 

So far training was going good. I was improving at learning how to use my bionics.  

Davenport: "Alright Eddy. Let out the training bots." 

Eddy didn't come unto the screen. 

Davenport: "Eddy?"

Still nothing. 

Davenport: "He must have been shut off. Who could have done this?" 

All of us shrugged. I had no idea. 

Chase: "Do you think it could be Marcus? 

Marcus: "Finally those super smarts came in handy." 

Adam: "When did you even get in here?" 

Bree: "More importantly how did you get in here?" 

Marcus: "You should be more worried about what's gonna happen next." 

Marcus' POV 

Then I watch as the room filled with chemicals. I wasn't worried about them affecting me, since Derek took care of all of that earlier. I looked over at Bree and saw complete and utter fear in her eyes, right before she passed out. This seemed to soften my heart a little. I decided that I wasn't going to take her to Derek, I was going to have Derek come here. I would hide the rest of them so he wont know they aren't dead. 

***Skips to right before Derek arrives*** 

I had Adam, Bree, and Chase laying on the living room floor. I had kept the others in their lab. I couldn't help but look over at Bree, who even in this situation, still looked beautiful. I walked over to her, and kissed her on the forehead, while quickly and quietly whispering something so no one would hear. 

Marcus: "I promise I won't let anyone hurt you or your family." 

I plan to live up to those words. I seemed to stand up just in time, because as soon as I did, Derek walked in. 

Derek: "Good work. Now we need to take them back to our lab so we can re-program their chips to make them our personal minions." 

I knew I couldn't let that happen. Then, it seems like Mr.Davenport  and the others saved me, since they came rushing out of the elevator. 

Davenport: "STOP! YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" 

Then, Adam, Bree, and Chase woke up. Bree seemed the most 'out of it' but they all looked confused.

Derek: "Marcus! I thought you said they were dead!"

Marcus: "I, uh-"

Adam: "Hey, Bree, didn't you say that you had that dream about Marcus, and that you had a crush on him?"

As soon as he said that, I felt happier than a kid in the candy store. I managed to keep my smile inside, though. Then I looked at Bree, who looked close to crying. I wanted to comfort her, but I knew I couldn't right now.

Bree's POV

I was completely mortified when Adam said that. How did he even find out!?!?! The only person I told was Emily. She is to smart to tell Adam, and so is Chase if she told him. I knew I was about to start crying, and was about to super speed out of here, until Mr.Davenport said something that distracted me.