Chapter 15

Emily's POV

I opened my eyes, seeing Chase still asleep and his arms wrapped tightly around me, while I was laying on his chest. Today was the weekend, so I wanted to let him sleep. I slowly lifted my head up, but of course his super senses noticed it and he woke up. He smiled at me.

Chase: "Good morning, beautiful."

I giggled and blushed.

Emily: "Good morning."

Chase: "I'm assuming you want to get up, considering you almost left me here."

I could tell he was joking. Then he got up, kissing me before he left. I got dressed and went downstairs, seeing Bree was overly excited.

Bree: "Emily guess what!?!?"

Emily: "What?"

Bree: "TODAY IS MY DAY TO WATCH YOU!"

I rolled my eyes. I didn't need to be 'watched'.

Bree: "Aren't you excited?"

Emily: "Yeah."

Then Leo spoke up.

Leo: "It doesn't seem like it."

Wow. I hadn't heard him talk in so long that I had almost forgotten what his voice was like.

Emily: "No, I am. I just don't show excitement like Bree does."

Then we all looked over at Bree who looked like she could explode with happiness. I was going to say something, when Mr.Davenport walked in, speaking before I could.

Davenport: "Hey guys. Bree, after Emily eats breakfast I need to give her a glitch test, to see if she has the same glitches as Chase, and to see how severe they are. It should only take one or two hours."

Bree: "What!?!? I was supposed to spend time with her today!

Davenport: "You will, I promise."

Emily: "Yeah, its only two hours."

With that, I ate breakfast, finally eating normal cereal. I felt the urge to go.... you know, afterward, but I used every power in my being not to. I decided to distract myself and just go straight to my glitch test.  Chase wished me good luck before I went in, which I thanked him for.  Then, a bunch of crazy things started happening, making me do a TON of cool things I had no idea I could do. One thing really shocked me though.

COMANDO APP ENGAGED

I felt myself moving extremely fast, and then I was on some deserted island. Okay, i'm officially FREAKING OUT!

Chase's POV

*Starts at beginning of day*

I woke up feeling something move on my chest. I opened my eyes and smiled, seeing Emily trying to slowly get up. I told her good morning then left. I started realizing that was the first time I slept laying down in a long time. The last time was before.... everything happened.  No, I wasn't going to think about that.  Then, I noticed Bree was super excited about something. 

Chase: "Why are you so excited?"

Bree: "Today is my day with Emily! DUH!"

Oh. I had actually forgot about that. Then, Emily came downstairs looking beautiful as ever. She was talking with Bree when Mr.Davenport said Emily had to take her glitch test today. Bree started freaking out, seeming to forget that they only take about two hours at most. Then my super smarts made me think of every possibilty of what could go wrong, they most likely one being that she probably has different glitches than us. Oh well, they can't be to bad. Then, some time went by, and then during Emily's glitch test Mr.Davenport started freaking out. 

Davenport: "Oh no.... No no no no no this really isn't good."

Adam: "What isn't good?"

Davenport: "Uh.... Nothing"

Bree: "Well obviously its something"

Davenport: "Well, she has a comando app like Chase, but right before she unlocked her hidden abilty, geo leaping, and well, she used it, and her comando app is activated so I can't find her. Unlike Chase's comando app, her's can stay activated for hours. Who knows what trouble she could get into!"

Bree: "What!?!? I was supposed to hang out with her!"

Chase: "Really!?!? THAT'S what you're worried about!?!?"

I couldn't believe my girlfriend could be anywhere in the world right now, and we couldn't find her. What if she gets hurt? What if she gets into serious trouble? Anything could happen! All we could do was wait for her comando app to disengage.

Leo: "If Chase's comando app has a name, shouldn't Emily's have one to?"

Adam: "Leo is right."

Davenport: "Alright.... Um, lets name her Britney."

Bree: "Why do you get to name her?"

Davenport: "Because I said so."

How could they be so calm? We had no idea where she was, and they just had casual conversation! Why does my life have to have so much drama?

Britney's POV

Stupid Emily. She didn't realize we're in Mexico. You'd think having super smarts would make her.... What's the word? Oh yeah, SMART! I guess I could cut her some slack though, she doesn't know how to use her navigational system yet. Then, a bunch of guys started walking my way, yelling at me, asking me how I was here. In spanish of course. I yelled some choice words at them in spanish, and could tell my agression level was rising. I starting fighting them, and one of them brought out a knife. That only made me want to fight them more. I started getting scared when these words blocked my vison, no way Emily could fight these guys!

COMANDO APP DISENGAGED

Emily's POV

What was going on? Just as I thought that, a knife was stabbed into my stomach. I passed out from blood loss. Before I did though, I could have sworn I saw Marcus.

Marcus' POV

How did she discover our secret hideout in Mexico? She must be geo leaper, like me. I decided the best way to get her out of the way, was to get rid of her.

Chase's POV

It had been three hours and her comando app was still engaged! Remind me to never upset her. Then, suddenly Mr.Davenport gave good and bad news.

Davenport: "I found her!"

Bree: "Really!?!? Where?"

Davenport: "Shes in Mexico."

Leo: "Why Mexico?"

Davenport.: "I don't know, ask Britney."

Leo: "You don't have to be so rude."

Davenport: "Uh.... There's a problem."

Adam: "What is it?"

Davenport: "Well, I don't know how to get her back, and she is hurt."

Bree: "That's two problems."

Chase: "She's hurt!?!? What's wrong? Will she be okay?"

Davenport: "Yes, I don't know, and she's bionic, she should be. First thing is we need to get her back!"

This was going to be a long day.

AUTHORS NOTE- Cliff hanger. Again. LOL. I need ideas on how to get her back, because I have no idea how i'm going to do that. So yeah, give me ideas in the comments!