Chapter 9

Emily's POV

I woke up, this time not confused. I was starting to get used to living here. I got up, and got ready a little more slowly, hoping I might miss breakfast. I came downstairs, seeing that they waited for me. Now I feel bad for making them wait. They all smiled at me, then continued their sibling-like argument. I wish I had siblings. I continued watching them all argue as I ate, it was pretty funny. I noticed Chase looking over at me, but I got used to it. After breakfast, I went to the bathroom, repeating yesterdays after-breakfast events, and went to school.

***Skips to school***

I walked in with the Davenports, and a few people glanced over, but no one stared. I was happy for that. I noticed Chase standing near me, in an almost protective way. I didn't seem to mind it though. He stayed that way until it was time to go to class, and even then, he seemed to linger a few feet behind me on the way there.

***Skips to class***

This time, it was me who was glancing over at Chase. I wondered why he always looked at me. Then again, now I was doing it myself. I stopped, because I didn't want to be though of as creep. They probably already think of you as a creep my mind yelled at me. Stupid mind.

***Skips to lunch***

 During lunch, nothing really happened. I didn't  like having to eat so often. I was eating three meals a day now, compared to my one or less.  I decided as long as I 'went to the bathroom after' I would be fine. Thats exactly what I did after lunch. Then, in the hallway, I started getting really dizzy. Then everything went black.

Chase's POV

***Starts at beginning of day***

I woke up, starting things similar to yesterday. I gues everyday would have to be like that for a while. Getting up in a rush so she didn't see us coming from the lab. I noticed thinking about her gave me butterflies. I knew I liked her, but I can't really pinpoint why. Its like there is just something that draws me to her. Then she came downstairs, and instantly I seemed to be protective over her, after what Mr.Davenport said. I didn't know what to expect or when, so I wanted to make sure nothing when wrong when something happened. 

***Skips to school***

In the hall, I stood near her, making sure she didn't get to far from me. Wow I seem like a stalker. I Didn't really look over at her though, because she had started to notice, and if she is right next to me, I should notice if something is wrong. I still worried a bit though.

***Skips to class***

During class, I felt Emily's eyes on me. I felt a blush coming on, but I tried to hold it back. So this is what she feels like when I look at her. Minus the blushing part, because i'm pretty sure there is no chance she liked me. But I still had hope. Lots of it. I just needed to figure out how to put that hope to use.

 ***Skips to lunch***

I noticed Emily always got really nervous at the idea of eating, or food at all. I didn't like that. I wondered if there was something making her that way, but I decided it was just my imagination. Then she went to the bathroom. I know it seems stalkerish, but something made me feel like I shouldn't leave her. So I stood a few feet away from the bathroom. When she came out, at first I felt silly for standing there, because nothing happened, but then she fainted. I started freaking out. Somehow Adam, Bree, and Leo found me and called Mr.Davenport. An ambulance took Emily to the hospital. We followed behind in our car. Gosh they drive slow. Don't they realize the girl I love could be dying? Wait, The girl I love? Ugh, now isn't the time to think about it.

AUTHORS NOTE - OMG. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY. I couldn't because I was babysitting, but I did stay up until 3:30 AM trying to update, then woke up at 8:00 AM to update. And now, at 10:30 AM, your getting an update. I'm not sure if I will update again today, as I will be babysitting everyday for the next  2 months.