Chapter 12

Emily's POV

I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I stopped, out of breath, and leaned against a tree, but eventually fell to the ground. I had no idea where I was. I was starting to regret running away. I didn't know how to get back now. Honestly, I wouldn't go back now, after all the stress I put them through doing this, they probably hate me. I suddenly felt a bunch of pain shoot through me. I had no idea why, but it hurt so bad, I screamed.

Chase's POV

I was so worried. I didn't know where Emily was, and at this point, I had admitted to myself I loved her. I had to get her back. I needed to find her. Mr.Davenport had his idea face, so I got curious, and filled with hope.

Chase: "Mr.Davenport, how are we going to get her back."

Davenport: "Well, there is one way. But it will change a lot of things. Look, Emily is bionic. She has super smarts like Chase. Her chip is linked with Chase, making them not able to go more than 100 feet away from each other, they can feel the other one's emotions, and if they really try, their thoughts. That won't fully happen until the other chip is activated, though. Adam and Bree have someone out there with a linked chip, to. They just have to find them. Emily, and the other's chips aren't activated. The more time they spend with you guys, the more your chip works to activate theirs. That was my plan. It was also to have you find each other on missions. Not in school. But things change. Look, we can find Emily, we just have to activate her chip. We have to locate her chip after. But, it will put both of them in extreme pain. Because they are further apart then they are supposed to be. Bree, you will have to go to the location of the chip, and bring her back. But, Chase has to explain what happened when she gets back. So then we leave them alone. Got it?

Wow. That was a lot to take in. But if I could find my Emily, I was all for it.

Adam: "Lets do this!"

Davenport did something on his computer.

Davenport: "Chase, expect extreme pain."

I didn't expect it to be to bad. But suddenly, I had a huge amount of pain rushed through me, and I fell to the floor.

Davenport: "BREE GO!"

Bree: "Okay!"

She speeded off. The pain went away, and I knew she was getting closer with Emily. My precious Emily. I stood up, and just in time, because right then Bree came in with Emily. I could feel her fear, since her chip had been activated, and I didn't like her being scared. I shot a look towards Mr.Davenport, and he knew what it meant. He made everyone but me and Emily leave the lab, and told no one to come in until we leave. I started slowly explaining things to her, until I felt her fear go away, replaced with curiosity, and I explained deeper into things. I told her about all of our bionics, what I knew about her bionics, and more. I started explaining how our chips were connected, and then, we kissed. Not like last time, this one was filled with passion from both of us. Then, we decided to try out being boyfriend and girlfriend. She seemed hesitant with the idea, but was happy, I could feel it, literally. Then, I asked her about why she left, and it was sort of about what Spike said. God I hate Spike. But then we ended up just talking and laughing, until Midnight, when I went into my capsule, and she went into her bed, because she didn't have a capsule.

Emily's POV

I was terrifed. I didn't know what was happening. But then Chase explained everything. He made sure to go slow, and with detail. That explains everything strange that happened. When we kissed, it was amazing. I could feel how much he cared, and I tried to show him the same. I didn't want to tell him yet, but I loved him. Now that my chip had been activated, the pull our chips had a pull to be near each other. That's where the 100 feet thing came in. The farther apart we are after that, the more pain we wil be in. That's why I had felt pain earlier. He felt it to. I really had a lot of fun talking with him. But son enough, we were both tired, and went to bed. Well, I went to bed, he went to his capsule. I remembered once I got in my room, I had made that date with Trent. I canceled, and he seemed to understand. Now everything is okay.

AUTHORS NOTE- This is NOT the end! There is lots more to come.