Chapter 24

Marcus' POV

We all woke up to Eddy screaming through the entire house, saying Mr.Davenport wanted us awake and in the lab in ten minutes. I understand him being worried about the situation, but it was 6:00 AM! That's to early in my opinion. Once we all got downstairs, Bree was still in her pajamas. She looked really cute. Right after that thought, Mr.Davenport started talking.

Davenport: "Marcus, are you sure there isn't any other locations that Derek could possibly be located at?"

Marcus: "No, there isn't anywhere else I can think of."

Davenport: "Okay, I guess we have to figure out a way to find him, then. Anyone have any ideas?"

We thought for another ten minutes, until finally Chase had an idea.

Chase: "Wait, what if we take something from his lab that has his skin cells on it, then take a sample of his skin cells and track where his is by that thing you invented a few weeks ago!"

Davenport: "That could work!"

Adam: "Its also gross."

Davenport: "Whatever. I'm giving you guys one hour before you have to go back to Derek's lab. Get ready."

Bree's POV

I felt really embarrased that I was in my pajamas in front of Marcus. I hate to admit this but I really like him. I plan on talking to Emily later to see how much it would bother her. 

***Skips to right before the mission***

I really didn't want to go there again. What happened last time was traumatizing. I guess if it means that we can fing Derek, then I just have to deal with it. When we got there, we had to figure out what we should get of his.

Chase: "We should probably get something we know he touched a lot with his hands."

Adam: "Ugh, the thought of his skin on something is disgusting."

Bree: "Adam you realize everyone's skin is.... You know what its just not even worth it."

Chase: "Aha! His TV remote!"

Bree: "Alright, lets get out of here, I don't like being here."

Then I super speeded us out of there.

Chase's POV

As soon as we got back, Mr.Davenport took the remote.

Davenport: "Alright, I need to take a sample of your skin cells so I can tell his apart from yours."

He got the samples and looked at them under the microscope, then looked at the remote under the microscope, and got Dereks cells off of the remote. He then put them into the device, that he decided to call the Daven-Tracker. He has his name on everything, I swear. Then, once it started tracking, he started talking again.

"Alright,  I'm going to my room to monitor this, you guys be prepared to find him tomorrow."

With that he left the room, as did all of us.

Bree's POV

As I was walking out, Marcus stopped me. Once everyone left, he started talking.

Marcus: "Listen Bree, I know I've made made some really bad mistakes, but that's really not who I am. I would never hurt you or your family ever again. I really want you to believe me- no, NEED you to believe me. Please, Bree."

I sighed, and took a deep breath before I replied.

Bree: "I believe you, Marcus. Its just, so much has happened and things are really crazy right now. I don't really know what to do, and, as much as I hate to admit this, I'm really scared. I'm scared about everything right now, what's gonna happen with Derek, what's happening with us, everything."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I hated crying, its just shows weakness. Marcus took me into his arms, and for the first time I forgot about everything else and hugged him back.

Marcus' POV

She's actuallly hugging me! I can't believe it. I just really hope I can work things out. Hopefully tomorrow I can show her how much I really care about her. Then, she pulled away, which made me upset, but I let go anyway. This time when she started walking out of the lab, I didn't stop her, I just walked back to the guest room in silence.

Bree's POV

I needed to go talk to Emily. I knocked on her door, and when she opened it I saw she was alone. Good.

Bree: "Hey, I need to talk to you."

She let me in, and we both sat down on her bed.

Emily: "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Bree: "Well.... I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I know you hate Marcus because he stabbed you, but he really isn't a bad person. Could you please try not to hate him for me? I really like him, Emily."

Emily: "I don't hate him. I don't like him either. If you really like him, then I don't wanna stand in the way of you to being together your chips are connected, after all. If tomorrow when we find Derek he proves to be a good person, then I may just be HAPPY abou you realationship. Anyway, like I was saying, don't let me stand in the way of you two being together."

Bree: "Thanks Emily, it really means a lot."

We hugged then I left. That reminds me a lot of a chick flick. Oh well. I hope everything goes well tomorrow....

Derek's POV

I hid a bomb underneath their house. I wasn't worried about them finding me, I was two states away from them. Now I just gotta wait for the perfect time to set the bomb off....

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry this chapter was a little short. BUT the next chapter will be better, I promise!