Chapter 11

Emily's POV

I woke up, feeling dizzy, but not ready to pass out. As I was getting ready, I decided to 'use the bathroom' after meals less, so I didn't end up in the hospital again The doctor's words kept repeating themselves in my head, If it happens again, i'm going to look further into it. Those words terrified me, because then everyone would know what I had been doing. I wouldn't let them find out. As much as I don't believe it would, it could possibly hurt them that I wouldn't tell them. I don't want to hurt them. I went downstairs and ate breakfast, instead of cereal, I had a bunch of healthy stuff, while the rest of them ate cereal. I honestly wish I had cereal. I decided it was okay to go and... Well you know, since I was at home. Then I went school.

***Skips to school***

At school, Adam, Bree, and Chase has to go somwhere, and Leo was to busy trying to ask girls that are out of his league on a date. He was failing, by the way. I was alone, so I just stood at my locker. Then, a football player came and talked to me. I had overheard him with his friends in school before, so I knew his name was Trent. 

Trent: "Hey babe."

Emily: "Uh...Hi."

Trent: "Why don't you say we go on a date to Starbucks on Friday?"

I don't know why he would want to take me on a date. But, I didn't see why I couldn't go. I had no plans Friday, and I wasn't dating anyone.

Emily: "Okay. Why not."

Trent: "Great. See you then." *Winks*

That was... Interesting. 

***Skips to home***

Adam, Bree, and Chase never came back to school today. So when I saw them at home I was confused. 

Emily: "Where were you today?"

Chase: "Uh...We were... Uh... We didn't feel good.

Emily: "All you you?"

Bree: "Yep."

Adam: "Strange isn't it." *Laughs nevously*

Emily: "You're all terrible liars."

I said that and almost walked off to my room. I heard a bit of yelling downstairs. Then Chase came up to my room. He yelled at me for calling him bad at lying. But one thing he said stuck  in my head. Maybe you should purposely starve to lose weight, maybe then you won't be so ugly. That hurt. A tear rolled down my cheek, and then he kissed me.  Okay he HAS to be bipolar. I realized what was happening, pushed him off of me, slapped him, and slammed the door in his face. I will admit though, I kinda liked the kiss. But not after he said that. No way. I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror, knowing what  was about to happen. Thoughts started swirling around my head about how he was right, I was ugly. I grabbed my razor, and felt the familiar chill mixed with pain, as blood ran off my arm. I cleaned my arm off, and then realized that they don't want me here. I shouldn't live with them. I climbed out my window, and started running away.

Chase's POV

I had to be at a mission all day, so I couldn't go to school. I wonder how Emily's day was. I saw her walk in, and ask where we were. I lied, and felt really bad after. Then she said I was a bad liar and walked off. I felt really bad, she must be really mad. Then, the thought of her being upset made Spike even more upset.

COMANDO APP ENGAGED

Spike's POV

I knew he was about to break down and tell her about his bionics and the mission. So I took over. I will make it where she won't listen to him if he wanted to tell her. I knew it would be mean but I can't have her know about his bionics. After yelling at Adam and Bree, I went to her room, and told her some stuff I knew would make her mad. But it didn't make her mad. Instead she started crying. I panicked and kissed her hoping it would make her feel better, but I didn't think it would so I let Chase back. He can fix this, I hope.

COMANDO APP DISENGAGED

Chase's POV

I came back and I was kissing Emily. I didn't mind it,  but I wondered why I was kissing her. Then, she seemed to realize what was happening and pushed me out of her room while slapping me. Gosh shes strong, that really hurt. Then Bree came from around the corner.

Chase: "Bree! What are you doing here?"

Bree: "I live here. And this is serious! Do you realize what Spike just did!?!?"

Chase: "Um... No."

Bree: "HE YELLED AT HER, CALLED HER FAT, TOLD HER TO  STARVE HERSELF, THEN KISSED HER WHEN SHE STARTED CRYING! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!?!?"

Chase: "I have an idea, but I have to talk to Mr.Davenport about it."

I ran down to the lab as fast as I could.

Chase: "MR.DAVENPORT!?!?"

Davenport: "What!?!? Did Emily discover her bionics?"

Whoa. I wasn't expecting that.

Chase: "Emily's bionic? How come you never told us?"

Davenport: "Uh... Nevermind. Whats wrong?"

I guess i'll find out about her bionics later.

Chase: "Spike said some REALLY mean things to Emily, and I need to tell her about my bionics so she can understand what happened. Come on Mr.Davenport, I know we can trust her."

Davenport: "Yes, you can tell her. ONLY because I know your smart, and know who is trustworthy and who isn't."

Chase: "Thank you Mr.Davenport."

I ran back upstairs and barged in Emily's room, quickly worrying that I made her even more upset. I looked around and she wasn't here. I went into her bathroom but instead of her, there was a puddle of blood on the floor. Bree had seen it from around the corner and I heard her tell Mr.Davenport. I couldn't believe what was happening.

Mr.Davenport's POV

This wasn't the plan. No where near it. I guess things just have to happen differently. But this could cost us a lot more than friendship between Chase and Emily. They all are about to know their true fate.

AUTHORS NOTE- I keep leaving you cliff hangers. Lol what do you think will happen? Tell me in the comments!