Chapter 2

"Stupid, stupid, stupid" I said to myself as I walked away. Why did I just do that? I mean I enjoyed it but seriously. What now? We sit beside each other on the plane. I could ask Mamrie or Hannah to switch but I doubt they would without me having to explain what happened. I got my food and sat down not feeling hungry in the slightest bit. I put it in my bag for later and slowly walked back to our gate. Mamrie and Hannah were back sitting with Chester talking, God knows what about. I walked and sat down next to Mamrie. "Hey." I said in a quite voice.
"'Sup quick lips?" She replied laughing. I went red. "He told you!?!!" "Of course he did. I knew something happened he was all red when I came back so I asked and he told me. You guys are adorable." "What no Mamrie. Stop." It was time to board the plane. I was beyond exhausted and Hannah and Mamrie decided not to switch seats with me. Gosh I hate them. We boarded the plane and Chester and I had a two person row to ourselves. Just great. "You seem a little nervous. Scared of heights?" He asked me. "Yea, I just don't know how it happens. If a metal bird can fly why can't an ostrich?" I replied. He laughed in a cute way. I looked around to see where Hannah and Mamrie were sitting. I found them 2 rows behind us. "Ladies and gentlemen we are about to take off on delta flight 707 to Orlando, Florida. If this is not your destination please let a flight attendant know and we will get you assistance." "Here goes. " I said. We pulled onto the runway and took off. About 1 hour into the flight I had fallen asleep on Chester's shoulder. "Excuse me sir. Does your wife want a blanket?" A flight attendant asked. "She's- um yea sure she'd love that thank you." He said. I smiled. I hope he didn't notice. I liked that title. "Wife" I just don't know if I want it to be with Chester or Hannah. Mamrie got up to use the bathroom and took a picture of me and Chester sleeping together and posted it on Instagram. So much for trying to keep my personal life off the internet. The flight landed and Chester woke me up. "Hey Grace" he whispered "time to get up the plane landed. " "ughhhh" I replied and got off of his shoulder. "Sorry." I said to him blushing. "Oh no problem, the flight attendant said we make a great couple." He said before winking and getting up to get his bag. He got mine too which was nice. We got off the plane and I checked my phone. The picture of Chester and I was going viral. So many comments. "OMG CUTEST COUPLE EVER!!!"
"Marriage is right around the corner guys." Gosh when will it end. Chester and Hannah were laughing in the background. But something was off. Hannah's laugh was fake. She looked over to me and I could tell she was sad about something I needed to talk to her. She fell back on the way to baggage claim and I stopped and waited  "Hannah what's wrong you don't seem like yourself?" "It's nothing don't worry about it." "That's bull. What's wrong Hannah?" "Nothing don't worry." "Hannah come o-" "ITS NOTHING GRACE  JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She ran ahead and left Mamrie Chester and I in the terminal speechless. Mamrie walked up. "What the hell was that about?" She asked. "She just wasn't herself and so I went to ask a-a--" I started crying. I couldn't do it I ran to the bathroom and found myself crying in a stall next to a person doing the same thing. "Are you okay in there?" I asked after claiming down a little. "Grace??" "Hannah? Look I'm sorry Hannah. But what's wrong? I need to know." It was silent for a moment before she spoke.
................................................................
"I love you Grace." And with that she walked out.