Chapter 3

Surprise. Plot twist. Hehe I feel so powerful. I will be posting more frequently stay tuned!!
----------------------------------------------

"I love you Grace." And with that she walked out. I loved her too. But I can't. I like Chester. But Hannah. God my life is so screwed up. I walk out of the bathroom and meet up with Mamrie. "You know Hannah went in there too right?" Mamrie asked. "Yes I know I wasn't the only one in the bathroom crying Mamrie." I replied with a small hint of anger. She caught on. We were in Orlando getting ready for the no filter show when I fall in love with a special guest and my co host says she loves me. What a trip. We exited the airport and found the rental car company. Apparently Hannah screwed up the rental car so we had an oversized SUV. Hannah and Mamrie sat in the front. Wait, Hannah is dating Mamrie and she just told me she loved me. Uh oh. Chester sat in the middle and I sat in the back taking up all of the seats for myself to think. We were going to have to drive 2 hours so I thought I should get comfortable. 30 minutes through the ride Chester turned around. "Grace?" He asked softly. God it just made him all the more my dream guy. "What Chester?" I said ruder then I intended. He didn't mind. "I know you were awake when the flight attendant thought we were married so I have to ask. Did it bother you. That she thought that, I mean did you like it?" He asked. I thought hard, I did like it but Hannah was probably eavesdropping so I had to be careful. "You know I smiled when she said that." I replied while looking down at my phone. I moved my feet and made room for him, he climbed into the back over the seat in the middle, put it up and offered me his shoulder. I took it bustling in close and getting comfortable, closing my eyes. "Chester?" I whispered. "Yes Grace?" "Promise me something." "What?"
"Promise me that you won't leave. That you won't leave me." I whispered to him. "I wouldn't dream of it. I promise." With that I fell asleep cuddled with Chester in the back of the car, while the woman I loved sat up in the front with her girlfriend. I have Chester I thought. I have Chester.