Chapter 4

Feel free to leave comments with suggestions for chapters in the future I will probably twist them in a way but hey the more opinions the better.
- Cecelia
----------------------------------------------

I did not wake up the same way I went to sleep that's for sure. We woke up at our destination spooning in the backseat of the car. Awkward. We both kind of treated like it was normal. We walked into the hotel and to the front desk. We had booked two rooms. One with one bed and one with two. The single bed room was for Chester. The other one was for us ladies. But when we got there they said all single bed rooms were taken and the only room left was the 2 bed room we wanted. "I'm sorry the inconvenience ma'am." She said to Hannah. "Look the way I see it you and Ms. Hart could share and this lovely couple could share the other." Chester and I looked at each other kind of smiling. Hannah looked at me with a sad face. "Okay. I guess so." Hannah said. The concierge gave us the key and we went up to the room. I was embarrassingly smiling the whole way up. I wonder if Chester actually wears pj's? We got into the room. Hannah claimed the bed closest to the washroom leaving Chester and I with the bed closest to the window. "Look we better get down to the venue, see what it is going to be like. Set things up and start getting a feel for the space. The show is in 6 hours." Mamrie suggested already heading for the door. "Yea lets go." Hannah said. So we all went down to the venue, reading through what was going to be happening. "So Chester." Mamrie said. "You have 2 skits with Grace. 1 activity with me and you are reading the fanfic. Sound good?" "Yea cool. What kind of fanfic? Hartbig or hartsquared?" He asked. "Hartbig. The usual. I think you'll like narrating this one. It's called skype. Read it over." Hannah said.

6 Hours later...
"HELLO ORLANDO!!!! AND WELCOME TO THE NO FILTER SHOW!!!" They said in unison, wearing pencil costumes. They did an intro song and grace stepped up in front of the two girls. "Tonight we have a special guest. He came here with us and will be with us the whole tour give it up for the wonderful Chester See!!!" The crowed roared as Chester walked on stage. Grace being clumsy as ever tripped and fell on top of Chester sending them both to the ground. Grace looked deeply into Chesters eyes as the crowd watched. "I guess I'm just falling for you Chester." She said I to the mic. The crowd was chanting "GRESTER, GRESTER, GRESTER!!" As they got up. "Ok let's get to the POINT" Mamrie said indicating it was a pencil pun. The crowd laughed. They went through the show and finally came to the finally... The fanfic. Chester came out and introduced the ladies now changed into onesies. "The really short Hannah Hart!! The Beanz loving Mamrie Hart!! And last but not least the 5"9 giraffe who likes to fall, especially for me Grace Helbig!!" The audiences laughed and cheered at the same time. "We open in Graces House." Chester narrated. Hannah had walked onto the stage and into "Graces house" they were talking when they "got a call" it was Mamrie. "Hey guys I'm bored wanna skype?" Mamrie asked over the fake phone. "Yea okay sure talk in a bit." "Hannah we cant let Mamrie know we are .... Dating." Grace said really dramatically. They got onto skype and set up the call on the fake computer. They were talking for a while when Mamrie's dinner was ready. "Hey guys my dinner is ready I'll be back in 10 or so minutes." Mamrie said. "Mamrie left and was taking her dinner out of the oven when she heard laughter coming from the computer. She felt left out so she put her dinner in the fridge and walked back to see that Hannah had climbed atop Grace and they were making out, Hannah accidentally tripped on stage and fell into me and we kissed. I got up and looked at Hannah. "Dude?" I asked face away from the mic. "Sorry." To be honest I enjoyed it. I wish it could happen more. But it won't. We got back into character and Chester continued. Mamrie pretended to see nothing and walked in casually." Chester said. "Hey guys. Look I gotta go so should I come over to film sexy Friday tomorrow?" Mamrie said very nervous and anxious. "Yea sure does 12 sound good?" "Yea see you then" Mamrie said before shutting down the computer. "The next day..." The fanfic ended and we closed the show. Hannah walked up to me "I did what I did Grace. I love you." She said to me. I looked at her pulled her into a corner and kissed her. I pulled away from her and went to get changed. I was in my dressing room gettin changed when I realized I had left the door open a bit. Oh well no one will come in I thought. I took off everything I was wearing to down to the bare essentials needed to survive life for any girl. I heard someone walking by my door but didnt worry. Well I should've. "Hey Grace I was ju.." He said as he walked in on me. "Chester!!" "Oh my. I'm so sorry Grace." He said sweetly. "Just knock next time please." I said calmly. "What did you want to tell me?" I said as I was getting dressed. He kept staring. It was kind of cute. "Oh right. Um I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat later." He said attention on me and nothing else. "I'd love to Chester." He smiled and left the room. I got all my things together and closed the door to the room to go out to the car. Everyone was in the car, gosh late is my thing I guess. "Who wants lunch?" Mamrie asked as she was holding hands with Hannah walking to the car. "That would be great babe." Hannah replied followed by a kiss. I stared st Hannah and we made eye contact. Her eyes screamed sorry. We went to lunch and went back to the room. We got back at 7:00 and went to the pool for 2 hours. We were heading back up to the room when my stomach started hurting a lot. We were in the room when I knew it was happening. I ran into the bathroom and threw up. "Oh my gosh Grace!" Chester said. He ran into the bathroom holding up my hair and flushing the toilet while I puked. After about 5 minutes I lifted my headend grabbed a towel to wipe my face. "Not happening Grace, that's white. Here use my towel." He handed me his green towel. I took it and wiped my face. "Ok let's get you changed and into bed." "I don't have anything suitable for bed now." I replied face in the towel. "You can borrow one of my shirts. Come on let's go." I got up and we got changed. He gave me a shirt that was baggy and went to my thigh. I put on some short shorts meant for working out and got into bed. "I hope you don't mind. " I said. Mamrie and Hannah were asleep together already so we spoke quietly. "Never. Come on get comfortable." He said. "Aren't you gonna change into some pj's?" I asked. He was only wearing boxers. "I don't wear. Do you mind?" "No. It's fine." He got into bed and got comfortable. One arm across the bed, clearly meant for my head and another behind his head. I got into bed and got into a comfortable position, right next to him with my head on the arm and one arm over his chest. "If I barf on you then it's your fault. Just saying. "I can deal with that." He kissed me on the head and we fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter before and this long one. Enjoy reading!!