Chapter 36

Chester's POV

I went into Grace's office and grabbed the ring light and tripod and brought them into the kitchen. Grace was on her laptop looking at recipes and looked up as I set down all of the equipment. "You were serious?" She asked. I looked at her baffled. "Grace Anne See when am I not serious?!" I asked holding my hand to my heart. She laughed and shook her head. "Do we have a stool around here somewhere?" I walked to the closet and pulled out a small plastic stool and gave it to Grace. "Thank you." She placed it on the floor and Luca stepped on top of it. "What's this?" I asked. "I thought it would be a group video." She said walking to the camera and turning it on. "Go stand by the end of the counter." She said. I walked to the end of the counter and stood there. "What do you mean group?" I asked. "We are going to make breakfast together." She said. She moved the ring light and plugged it in. "Okay. What's for breakfast?" I asked. Luca put a paper chefs hat on his head that I'm assuming Grace quickly made for him. You look just like a chef." Grace walked back in frame. And smiled at the camera. I quickly did the same and Luca was soon to follow. "Perfect! Hello everyone I'm Grace Helbig and if you did not know, now you know. Judging by the title of this video you should know what we are about to make." She started. "What are we making?" Luca asked. I looked to Grace. "Well we are going to make breakfast burrancakes... Panitos... bancakes." She said firing off more possible names for our breakfast. "Breakfast Panitos." I suggested. "We are making breakfast Pannittos. Pancakes and burritos. We will use the pancakes as the wraps for the burritos. So by raiding the fridge we will find out what we want. Luca what did you want in your burrito?" Grace asked. Luca walked into the fridge and looked around. He pulled out some bacon and set it on the counter. "That's it?" I asked. "I can't reach the other one." He said. I walked over and picked him up letting him get to the higher section of the fridge. He pulled out some apples and I put him down. "Is that what you want? Bacon and apples?" Grace asked him. He nodded is head and walked onto the stool. "Chester your turn." She said. I walked to the fridge and pulled out the Cholula, set it on the counter and went back to grab tomatoes, ham and mac and cheese. Grace walked into the cupboards and chose Pop tarts, strawberries and whipped cream. "Alright so the first thing we are going to do is take our pancake mix and make them into pancakes." ...

Grace's POV

We mixed the pancake batter and Luca helped Chester pour the pancake mix into the pan. After burning a few we had three big good pancakes. "Alright, now we are going to grab our ingredients and cut, crush or smash them and put them onto the pancake. Did you know pancakes were created by Aunt-" I started but was quickly cut off by Luca. "Aunt Grace!!" He shouted. "YES!! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?" I shouted. Chester laughed and Luca smiled. "Aunt Grace created pancakes in 1865." I grabbed the bacon from off the counter and grabbed a new pan to cook it in. After finishing the bacon we set it aside to cool it off and started to construct our burritos. "I want my bacon>" Luca said. "Alright prince, you can grab it." I said, touching the plate to make sure it wasn't too hot. He grabbed his bacon and began placing the strips on his pancakes. I grabbed the apple slicer and sliced his apples before placing them in a bowl for him. Chester came behind me and grabbed one of Lucas bacon slices before popping it in his mouth. "Chester! You owe him a slice of bacon!" I exclaimed. "Its okay Aunt Grace. Uncle Chester needs it more than I do. I already have muscles." I burst out laughing. Chester just stood there looking at the camera and smiling. "You are too cute." I said before rubbing the top of his messy haired head. He soiled and brought me into a hug. I picked him up and swung him around. I carefully placed him on top of Chesters shoulders and then let go. "You're a super hero!" Chester shouted. Luca laughed as Chester 'flew' him around the room. I laughed and watched as the two boys had fun. He is going to be such a great dad. "Chester bring our super hero back!" I shouted. Chester ran back to the kitchen and got back in frame. I lifted Luca off of Chester's shoulders and held him in my arms. "So now that we have everything in our burritos we are going to put them in the pan and fold them over on each other, putting the syrup for the pancakes on the edge of the pancake to almost seal it shut. I set Luca back on the stool and he grabbed another strip of bacon. "Doggy!" he yelled before bending down and putting the bacon in front of his mouth. "Luca she's gonna get sick." I said. Luca quickly pulled the bacon away for Goose and put it on his burrito. "That's better. Okay lets cook our panitos." I grabbed another pan and turned the flame on. I sprayed the pan and then placed Luca's Panito in the pan. I put the syrup along the edge and pressed down with the spatula and picked it up a few seconds later. I flipped it and repeated and then put it back on his plate. I grabbed Chester's and did the same and then repeated with mine. "Babe did you wanna grab forks and knives?" I asked Chester. He nodded his head and went and grabbed them. I put Luca's plate beside him and Chester placed down his silverware. "Alright let's try it." We all cut a piece and at it. "That's delicious! I don't know how yours tastes but mines pretty good. How's yours Chester?" I asked him. "I mean it isn't the worst. Cholula and syrup don't go together. Here try it." He gave me a piece and I tried it. "Yea I mean it isn't the worst. How are yours Luca?" I asked. "It tastes like breakfast. I like the bacon." He said shoving another piece into his mouth. "Can I try it?" I asked. He nodded his head and gave me his fork which had a large piece on it. I took a bite and looked to Chester. "He has much better taste then you do." Chester laughed and grabbed the fork eating the rest of the burrito off of the fork. "Luca that tastes great! Good job prince!" He held up his hand for a high five and Luca jumped into it making sure to hit his hand perfectly. Chester repelled Luca into his arms and held him as he walked up and stood beside me. "That's my spot." I whispered. "What?" Chester asked. "OH nothing. We did good this morning. Now considering that this is our actual breakfast we should probably go and eat it." I said looking back at the camera. "Yea we should." Chester said. I laughed and out my head in my hands.