Chapter 14

I rushed through the door to see Goose and Chester on the couch cuddling. "Chester!!" I ran to the couch. "You look happy to see me." He said, a lot happier then what I heard on the phone. "What happened on the phone you were so ...I don't know depressed."
"Oh. I just needed you to get here quick."
"Why?"
"Well because in one months time you and I are going to a private resort in the Caribbean. Happy birthday." He said holding up to tickets and a package showing the resort we were staying at. "Oh my god Chester!!!" I squealed I ran into his arms and pulled him into a kiss. "Are you serious? You did that for me?" I said pulling away. "Of course. Happy birthday. I know you're turning thirty so I thought why not treat you."
"Chester." I was starting to cry. "Grace it's okay." He pulled me into a hug. Why would he do this for me? What did I do to deserve this? "I love you Chester." "I love you too Grace."
"Is this what you were doing yesterday?"
"Yes. I went out to the travel agency and booked the resort which took 4 hours. Then it took 2 hours to find a good deal for flights. By then I went back to my apartment to get some rest. I know I would've told you if I came home." "Home?" I said. "I'm sorry I me-" "No, This is your home." I said and then kissed him. He was perfect for me. I am in love with Chester See.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, I thought it would be a good spot to end. And plus I've got writers block so I'm stumped. Let me know if you like shorter chapters better.