Chapter 10

I carried my stuff along with Goose down to Hannah and Mamrie's room hoping they will let me in. I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard Hannah's voice. "It's Grace." "Okay. You said a very popular and exceptional YouTube channel with a hot host that means nothing."
"Seriously Hannah. Let me in."
"I don't trust you!!"
"Hannah freaking Hart open this door right now!"
"Geez I'm opening it! Don't kill me."
She opened the door smiling and gestured for me to enter. "Woah what's all this? You and Chester done?" Mamrie asked from one of the beds.
"You wish. No I just need a place to stay. Chester and I... Need time apart."
"Ahh I see. Well Hannah and I will share and you can have your own bed or you and Goose. Up to you." Mamrie continued. "Thanks mames." I plopped my stuff down on the currently empty bed and took my shoes off to lay on the bed. Goose hopped up starting wrestling with me. "Don't let her win Grace!" Hannah chanted. I played around with Goose and she ended up falling off the bed. "Round One. Winner: Grace Smellbig!!" Hannah announced. We all sat down and watched tv. "What time is it?" Mamrie asked. "Uh 10:15 am babe." Hannah said. "Really? Wow time takes forever to pass. What are we even doing today?" Mamrie responded. "I don't know. The tour is over. Why are we here?" I said. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Hannah got up and looked out the peep hole. "It's Chester." She mouthed. I shook my head 'no' and and Hannah nodded. She opened the door just so her head fit. "Yes Chester?"
"Is uh is Grace there?"
"Why do you need her?"
"Hannah I need to talk to her"
"Sorry dude. She went downstairs like 10 minutes ago. Said she was gonna get some fresh air. Take a stress run."
"Okay thanks Hannah. Call me when she gets back please."
"Oh yea. No problem. See ya."
She closed the door and walked back to the bed. "Stress run? You know me so well." I said while laughing.
"I know your hart. Get it. Hart and heart. I'm so funny."
"No your not." Mamrie said.
"Your right babe. I'm not funny I'm punny."
"Get out." Mamrie said laughing. Pretty soon we were all laughing while saying horrible puns. "You know guys we haven't filmed anything For our YouTube the whole time we were here." Mamrie pointed out.
"Oh my god!! I totally forgot!! Did you guys just want to do a collab?" I asked. "Yea sure." Mamrie said. We set up the equipment and sat on the bed.
"Hey beautiful idiots. Sorry for not posting or filming anything there will be no fridiary this week so deal with it. Today we are just going to do a simple q+a, but it's going to be no questions unanswered style. Please send your questions to my Twitter @gracehelbig, Hannahs Twitter @hannahhart. (I don't have Twitter so i don't know their handles. Don't criticize.) or Mamrie's Twitter. @mamriehart. So as you can see I'm here with Hannah and Mamrie because we just finished our no filter show and so yea."
"Okay Hannah this one is for you." Mamrie said. "Can you do a my drunk hotel room?"
"Oh uh I don't really know how I would do that." Hannah said. "Just like get drunk and make the bed and stuff." I said. "Okay. Sure why not."
"Mamrie this one is for you. What would you do if Beanz turned into beans?" I said. "Oh I would like eat her but in a way so that she doesn't turn to anything else and comes back a dog. But that would hurt coming out."
*bing bing* my phone dinged so I picked it up. It was Chester.

C: hey look I'm sorry please talk to me. I love you Grace, please forgive me. I'm not meeting her tonight. Can you and I go for dinner like I planned in the first place?
My face showed the anger, love and sadness. "Grace this one if for you. Where are you coming next for "this might get weird y'all?!" Mamrie asked. "Well we can both answer this. Three weeks from now this might get weird y'all is coming to..." "Wait!!" Hannah said. "What?" "Did you mention the special guest for two of those shows?" She said over exaggerating it on purpose. "Oh my!!"Mamrie said "Hannah Hart is coming with us for not one but 2 shows!!" "Did you say two?" I asked also over exaggerating. "Yes Grace 2 shows!! We will be in... Grace's Favourite state New Jersey!! We will be in New York, Delaware and Pennsylvania. As well as Connecticut and Washington D.C!!" "Your welcome America!!! That's it for this video guys stay tuned and be sure to pre order my book Grace in style to art of pretending you have it. Comes out February 2nd I think. That's only like 8 months from now but hey I don't know." We stopped the camera and took a break. "Was it Chester?" Mamrie asked. "Yea. I think I'm gonna go talk to him. You guys film the other videos. Use Goose as my fill in!" I said and walked out the door. I walked to Chester's room and knocked on the door. He opened a second later. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. He closed the door and we continued. It was passionate not hot and sloppy. I had experimented before with sex. Not doing it again. "Forgive me. I'm sorry Grace." He said pulling us apart. "I forgive you Chester." I peck him on the lips and we head to Hannah and Mamrie's room. They were filming so we just hung out on the spare bed away from the camera. "....Byye!" Mamrie said finishing the video. "Forgiven?" Hannah asked him kind of disappointed. "Yea." He looked me in the eyes as he said it. "Goose here girl!" I said. Goose bounded out of the bathroom and jumped on top of me sending me down. "Agh Goose calm. Goose calm girl." She started barking. "Shhhhh Goose." I said. "When was the last time you fed her ?" Mamrie asked. "Crap!! I don't know she hasn't eaten in at least one day." I quickly got her leash and ran towards the door. "Mamrie you coming you have to drive!" I yelled. "Let's make a day out of it! Come on everyone lets go!" We zoomed out and I to the car heading to the nearest pet store. I ran in with Goose and we picked out her favourite and payed. "Okay Goose let's go eat." We got in the car and I opened the bag and grabbed a bunch holding out my hand offering it to Goose. Scoop after scoop until she was full. "You full now Goose?" I asked not ever expecting a human answer. We drove back to the hotel. "Look there's nothing to do let's go home." Mamrie said. "We should. But Goose can't fly. We have to drive. We don't have a car though. I'll call über and see if they will let Goose in. You guys fly I'll see you in a few days." "I'm coming with." Chester said. "No just fly back home. Goose and I will be fine." I say. "N-" "Chester we will be fine." I said again. "Okay." We packed up and checked out. They were going to wait until my über got her to leave and I appreciated it. My ride for here and we said our goodbyes hopping into the car we heading back to la. Goose and I I the road for who knows how long. How fun.