Chapter 5

Chester was already awake and was watching tv with the volume low as I got up. Hannah and Mamrie were sleeping peacefully sleeping in the next bed. "Good morning Grace. Feeling better this morning?" He asked quietly. I got up off of him and rested on a pillow. "Yea great actually. So about the dinner you asked me about, you good tonight?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Sure where did you want to eat?" "Surprise me."
"You got it Grace."
We were watching tv when my phone buzzed. I looked at it. Chester and I were viral on Instagram. But why. I thought. I went and looked at the picture posted. It was of me and Chester. SLEEPING TOGETHER LAST NIGHT!! Who took this picture?? It was posted off an anonymous account with the caption. "Kiss kiss goodnight world. From Grace and Chester."
I was furious. "Chester? Did you do this last night?" I said showing him my phone. "No I would never. I know how you like privacy about these things." "What does that mean?" I asked. He straightened up on the bed. "I mean you are not too fond of things like this being shown on the Internet. You want privacy." He replied. "Well who took the picture?" I asked. "Mamrie or Hannah. I mean they are the only other ones in the room." Hannah I thought. She was jealous of Chester and I of course she would expose me to the Internet. But why? She isn't cruel like that. I know Hannah. I know everything about her. From the shade of those beautiful blue eyes to her favourite SnapBack and vest. I know her favourite song and her favourite food. I know she loves affection and hates being manipulated. Focus Grace. I think, pushing those other thoughts away. As far as the rest of the world knows it is Chester and I. I'll just ask. "Well I'm going to go get ready." I said to Chester. "It's only 7:30 Grace. Why do need to get ready so early?" I looked at the phone. Crap it is only 7:30. "Breakfast?" I asked. He nodded. He put on jeans and a t-shirt and we went downstairs. We took the stairs because we are those kind of people. There was a restaurant attached to the hotel so we sat in the sunroom and waited for a waiter. I looked out the window for a minute before I realized Chester and taken a picture of the moment. "What was that for? I look like a mess." I said laughing. "Not to me." A waitress came and took our order. We ordered extra for Hannah and Mamrie. I got Hannah her favourite. Scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee with baileys. As Chester was eating I went to the washroom. My phone dinged when I was washing my hands and I saw that Chester had posted something. It was the picture of me in the restaurant looking out the window. It was captioned "pure beauty in the morning. Nothing better to wake up to." I smiled and walked out of the washroom. I went and sat down, pulled out my camera took a picture of Chester eating, went on Instagram and posted with the caption. "I can't decide what looks better the food or the man eating it." I posted it, put my phone down and started eating. Chester phone buzzed and checked. He looked up at me and smiled. "The man definitely." He said. "I agree." We finished eating and went back up to the room. Hannah and Mamrie were up getting ready. Hannah looked at me obvious to have seen the posts. "Here is your breakfast. I got your favourite." I handed her the box. "Scrambled eggs with bacon and coffee with baileys?" She asked. "Wouldn't have ordered it any other way." I replied and smiled at her. She happily smiled back. "Hey what about me?" Mamrie asked. "Oh yeah here. Your breakfast." Chester said handing her the box. "Gee thanks for the guessing game of my food and smiling." Mamrie said jokingly. Chester turned back to her with a really sarcastic smile on his face. "You know you are loved when you get the guessing game Mamrie." Hannah said looking at me. "Love you too Chester." Mamrie said. "So you actually went downstairs like that?" Mamrie asked me. "I think she looks fine. Nice even." Hannah said. "Thank you Hannah. It's a new look called the "just got out of bed and I want breakfast" look." I said smiling. "Great name." Hannah replied. We all got ready when I remember I had to give back Chesters shirt. I had put it in my bag. I got it out and handed it to him. "Here, should have given it back earlier." "Thanks. Now it will smell like the sick you. Nothing better." He said. I laughed and we finished packing and set out the door ready for the next hotel in the next city.