Chapter 21

Hey guys! Thanks for over 850 reads!lets make it bigger! Don't forget to comment on what you want happening. Did you like Chester POV? Oh and I've been thinking about doing a cover. If you have one or any ideas message me and I'll get back to you.

It was 6:30 so I decided to start getting ready for dinner. I haven't talked to Chester since I saw him in the pool house, but I suppose he was busy. I hopped into the shower when I heard the bathroom door open. "Chester?" I called out. "Yes?" He responded. "What are you doing in here?"
"I thought i'd join you. Men shower too." I turned the water off and used the curtain to cover my body as I peeked over. "Uh no."
"Uh why?"
"We're not married. I'm not letting you see me naked."
"I can fix that. The married part not the naked part."
"I'm sure you could. Now get out I'm showering."
"How about you take a shower and I get ready out here."
"Fine." I turned the water back on and continued. I heard Chester singing and I wondered if it was his new song. Instead I heard a very familiar song. He got to the chorus.
And I can't help falling in love with you.
I finished my shower and stepped out already having the towel wrapped around my body. Chester had gotten dressed into something more formal. I went into the bedroom and opened my closet looking for something to wear. "If you drop the towel, to me you'll look perfect. No need to look for clothes." He shouted from the bathroom.
"Haha. Not happening." I found a nice navy dress and set it on the bed. I closed the door and dropped the towel. "So you listened." Chester said as he opened the door. "CHESTER LIONEL SEE!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself. He just laughed. "Do you seriously think I would let you off the hook that easy?" He asked. "Excuse me?! You can't just come in my room-"
"Our room."
"You can't come in here and do that to me. We've only been dating for like 2 months." He looked hurt. "3 months 17 days and 4 hours. And not one minute of that three months did I not wish you were just a little more open with me."
"Woah. So what you're telling me is that if I walk around the house naked then I'm being open with you?"
"Do you love yourself? Because for someone as beautiful as you, you don't show it. Grace honey. Your beautiful. Don't hide your body from me. I love you to much to let you do that." He walked over to me and gave me a hug.  He stepped away and pulled the end of
the towel so that it fell to the floor. He leaned in and pecked me on the cheek then walked out. I got dressed and made my way to the washroom. I blowdried my hair and applied my makeup. "Grace time to go!" Chester yelled from downstairs. "Coming." I grabbed a pair of heels and came downstairs. "You look beautiful Grace." He said grabbing the keys. I smiled at the ground. I slipped my shoes on and we left. The ride there was silent, I had nothing to say. We entered the dimly lit restaurant and found Mamrie and the others at a table with two empty spots for Chester and I. "Hello folks." Chester said as we approached the table. "Chester!! Long time no see." Flula responded. "Hey Chester." Mamrie said. Hannah nodded. We sat down and I was next to Chester and Mamrie. "Did he ask you yet?" She asked. "Who? What?" I whispered so that Chester couldn't hear. He was engaged in a conversation with Flula and Hannah. "You know.  Did he pop the question?"
"Oh no. Mamrie! Don't jinx it."
"Okay okay." She put her hands up to show she had surrendered. We got our food and held mild conversation throughout our meal.  We talked for a good half an hour after our meal and then bid our goodbyes. We got back into the car and started home. "That was nice." Chester said after a little moment of silence. "Yea. It was." He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers and resting on the cup holders as we drove home. We got home and goose was there to greet us at the door. It was 10 so she was probably hungry. I got her bowl and filled it. I went to my room to get changed after and noticed Chester laying on the bed. "You tired?" I asked. No response. He was probably already asleep. I slipped my dress off, humming to the song he was singing earlier and dug through my closet for something else to wear. I go to the chorus and then was joined by another voice. "And I can't help falling in love with you." He sang.
"And I can't help falling in love with you." I repeated this time not humming, but whisper singing it. Knowing I'm horrible at singing it was good to keep my voice down. "Come to bed Grace." I sighed. I pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt and put them on. I slipped into bed next to Chester. He moved closer then away a little bit as I felt him reach for them hem of my shirt. He slid it over my head then came in close again. "That is better." I felt that he was wearing a tee shirt and flipped my body. I stared him in the eyes and pulled at the hem of his shirt. I tugged it over his head and turned back around. "That's better." I said. He came in close and wrapped his warm arms around my torso. He kissed my neck. "I love you Grace."
"I love you too." And I fell asleep.