Chapter 22

Over 960 reads!! Yeah!! Sorry for late update. Had basketball and music so hard to write.

Get used to her voice.

I woke up and went downstairs. Chester was still in bed and I was kind of happy about it. I grabbed a redbull and got Goose her food. I heard Chester walk downstairs and payed no attention to his existence. "Hey. When did you wake up?" He asked.
"Like 5 minutes ago." I didn't look up.
"Oh. Ok. Did you wanna do something fun today?" He asked.
"Uh I'm really busy today. The book deadline is in 3 weeks and I still need 7 chapters. Sorry. Plus I need my videos edited. (Does anyone else have trouble saying edited?) maybe another time."
He sighed. "You're always working."
"Well I have a job to do. And a book to write. And a movie to start making."
"Well can't you carve out some time?"
"If I could I would. Plus we had last night." I added. "Well we didn't do anything real-"
"Chester. I don't have time." My voice rising. "How about breakf-"
"Chester it's 1:30. I can't today." I was getting really annoyed. "Ok. Well did you eat?"
"I have a red bull." He sighed. "Eggs?"
"Fine. Only if your having them."
"Okay. 2 eggs each coming up." He walked towards the fridge and brushed his arms around my shoulders. I flinched. I never flinched at his touch. Besides last night when he pulled the towel away. Ever since then I guess it's been uncomfortable. He got out a pan and started cooking. 5 minutes later Chester came over and rested his hands on my shoulder. I gasped. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine." I replied. "Okay well breakfast is ready"
"Lunch."
"Okay well lunch is ready." He walked over and brought over two plates and forks. "Thanks." I say. I pick up the fork and start eating. He grabs the seat across from me and starts to eat too. We finished eating in silence as a wrote for the book. "When will you be done?" He asks as he collects my plate. "What the book?"
"Yea."
"By the deadline."
"Not earlier?"
"Probably not." He sighed and then started washing the dishes. "Don't complain." I said. "Can you blame me?"
"Well I have a lot to do."
"Well I still exist Grace."
"I know that."
"Do you?"
"Yea I do. Don't try with me."
"Grace I'm not trying to anger you. Just I feel like we haven't really spent time together."
"YOU ARE ANGERING ME!!! SOME FRICKEN ONE HAS GOT TO PAY THE FRICKEN BILLS TO KEEP THIS FRICKEN HOUSE!! YOU THINK IM WITTING THIS BOOK BECAUSE I JUST HAVE FREE TIME?!?! I WANT TO DO THIS!! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN FINISH IT WHEN I WANT!! IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH IT THE DOOR IS RIGHT FRICKEN THERE!!!!" I gesture towards the door. He looked down. He nodded his head and walked out the door. I saw his ad pull away and I sat down. I started crying and I knew I couldn't fix this. We're done. I called Hannah...