Chapter 18

Hey guys, so I know the endings were a little different so the first and second paragraph are alternate beginnings.

Version 1
To go with version 1 in 17

I turned around and answered the door. Chester had gone and hid behind the wall making sure nobody saw him. It was Hannah. "Hey Grace!" She said. "Hannah this isn't really a good time." I replied. "Actually no. Perfect timing Hannah. Come on in." Chester said emerging from his hiding place. "Okay." Hannah stepped inside and I closed the door. "Chester shouldn't you get changed?" I asked. "No this won't take long. So Hannah how are you?" Chester asked trying to be innocent. "Uh fine. Look if you two are in the middle of something I'll just go." Hannah replied. "No I was actually just asking Grace about you." "Chester stop!!" I yelled. "DO YOU LOVE HER GRACE?!?! DO YOU?!?" He screamed. "You told him?" Hannah said. "Yea." I replied. "Grace?" Hannah said. "Yes Hannah?"
"Do you love me."
"Yea Grace. Do you?" Chester butted in. "Look Hannah. Please come back later. Please." I begged. "Okay I will. I'll text you later okay?" She said. "Okay." She gave me a hug and left. I waited for her car to leave before turning around. "No." I said before walking into the living room, turning the projector on and flipping through channels. Chester had gone to get changed so he was no longer standing by the steps.

Version 2
To go with version 2 of 18

"Chester can I ask you something?" I said not fading to look him in the eye. "What?" He snapped. "The other day when we were on the couch, all the stuff you said... Did you mean it?" He was taken back. Obviously surprised. "Of course."
"Then why don't you trust me knowing what I said is true? You are the one I love Chester. You always will be." I said now looking him in the eye. He smiled. "Okay. But Grace. I need to know. Do you love her?"
"As a friend Chester, as a friend." We embraced. "I'm gonna go shower." Chester said pulling away. "And you didn't do that while I was locked outside for the past hour and a half?"
"Nope." He walked off and I went downstairs pulling my laptop out sitting on the couch. I heard the shower start and I smiled. I was happy to be sharing a house with someone. It wasn't so lonely.

Chapter 18 together

10 minutes later he came downstairs. I didn't know if he was still bad at me but I didn't really care. Instead of sitting down next to me he grabbed his patio and say on the other end of the couch. I watched him
Sit down and then payed my attention back to the screen. "Hey what time is it?"
"9:24." He replied not bothering to look up. "We should eat." I said.
"Already did." He replied. He must've eaten when I was outside rinsing myself off. "Of course you did." I got up and made my way towards the kitchen. Bingo. I hadn't filmed a video for Wednesday yet. Might as well make it a cooking video. Pizza. No wait Mac and cheese. No wait cereal. No wait a sandwich. No. Wait. I'll mix them all together. I'll call it... Amnesia Pizza! (Watch the video) I'll put them in non clear containers and put them in the fridge. Perfect! I grabbed all of my equipment and hauled in downstairs. "Chester can you turn the tv down? Or off?" I asked. He looked up (Finally) towards me. "Yea sure. You filming?" I nodded. He turned the tv off and shit down his laptop, walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Watching. What does it look like?" He replied. "Okay. Well can you press record?" He got up and pressed record. "Hey guys it's Grace!" ... I finished recording and pressed stop. "Can I have some?" He asked. "Sure." I handed him a piece and he took a bite. "This is good Grace. Good job." He came over and pecked me on the lips. It was good to know we were on good terms. I cleaned p my mess and took down the camera equipment. I brought it all upstairs with the help of his truly. I went into my bedroom and turned out the lights deciding to crash early. Chester hopped in shortly after filling the empty space on the other side of the bed. "Goodnight Chester." I said with my back towards him. "Goodnight Grace." He kissed my neck which sent shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes and smiled. A great end to a terrible day.

Vote/Comment/Share