Chapter 31

This chapater is dedicated to: fhebvk thanks for a two word entry: New York

"Let's go eat some Taco Bell." Chester said. He picked me up bridal style and started carrying me down the stairs. "Are you always going to carry me down the stairs? My feet are going to crave the feeling of stairs after a while." I joked.
"I will until you eat too much Taco Bell. I'm just kidding. I'll carry you down the stairs until I don't want to anymore. Which is never so tell those beautiful feet of yours I said sorry." He set me down at the bottom of the staircase and kissed my forehead. "You are quite the man."

We walked into the living room and Chester had already set up the screen and put Game of Thrones on. The food was laid out on the ottoman and he had Goose fed. "Chester. I don't deserve you." I whispered again. To quite for him to hear. "You deserve everything. I'd give you the world." He whispered back. So he did hear me I guess. "What's stopping you?"
"This world isn't good enough for you."

We weren't actually looking at each other let alone facing each other. "You're here. That's more than enough for me." I whispered. He was all I needed. Ever. "I love you Grace. And I always will."

I didn't respond. I took the time to take in what he said and think about it. He said he loved me. Love is such a strong word. And he used it for me. And he would never say that word and mean it like it means to me to anyone else ever again but me. I was his 100 and he was mine. Chester See was my 100%. I felt so overwhelmed, standing there staring at nothing in particular. I felt his arms wrap around my waist from the back and I rested my head on his. I felt a tear fall from my eye, and let myself go. I was quietly crying to myself.

He twisted me around so that I was in his arms with my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He whispered. "Why are you making me feel like this Chester?" I cried back. "Like what? Did I do something wrong?" I just continued crying. I couldn't describe the way he was making me feel. I was just so happy to have him. "You're making me feel."
"Well someone has to do that. I'm not letting you be a robot for all of your life."

He just didn't get it. The way I felt for him. I mean I bet I don't even get it. But the way he makes me feel is so beautiful. Like I could walk on clouds. He just lights up the darkest places. Me being one of them. "Chester I love you more than you know." I finally said. "Well you see I do know. Because I am in love with this beautiful woman. And I've never felt real love. They never explain it right.. those people in the movies. But I found it. And I found it with you, and no one can feel as in love as I am right now. You are my 100 Grace. You are my infinity, my never ending. You are my everything."
Little loser!
I cried more now. I was sobbing. Of course it was a good thing. He just squeezed me tight and kissed my temple. "Grace I won't ever leave you."
This man!
I tried to slow myself down so I could speak again. He will always be my everything. Through the ups and downs I know he will be my side. And I can't wait for the day when I can say 'I do'.
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"Are you okay? Grace should you go back to bed?" I didn't respond. I felt him pick me up and start moving towards the stairs. He placed me gently in the bed and kissed the top of my head. "I'll be right back." He whispered. He left and then I fell asleep.

It was bright outside now, clearly indicating that I had more than enough sleep to last a week. Chester was curled up beside me hugging Goose so I quickly snuck out to take a shower. I heard the door open and I knew Chester had woken up. "You finally woke up?" I joked. "Men need to shower. What can I say. I'm a man." I sighed. "Chester we talked about this did we not?"
"We did. And you said not until we are married. Then I said I can make that happen. Then you said if you can make that happen then okay. But only after you make that happen. I made it happen so make room." Oh. My. God. "Chester you didn't make it happen yet. The ring isn't on my finger." I stuck my arm out for him to see. He sighed. "Oh we-" he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the shower and into his arms. I screamed. "Chester!!!" I tried to push away but he had a firm hold on me. "See now I'm wet and I can't walk out in wet clothes. But I can take a shower." I laughed. "Chester you are only wearing boxers. You're fine. Let me go shower."
"Okay. He picked me up and pulled me into the shower with him as I flailed my arms and legs. "Chester!! No!!" I screamed. He put me down and now we were both soaking. "That's better." He whispered. He pulled me into a hug and I didn't resist. He was still wearing his boxers but I don't think he was going to take them off. "You're such a pain." I tease him. "You're the one marrying me." He said. I smiled. "Yeah. I guess I am. So there we stood. In the shower hugging each other. He really was what I've been looking for all along. And on Friday the whole world can know that.