Chapter 16

He drove and drove. 10 minutes later we arrived at a park. He offered me his hand out of the car and we started walking. "This is nice Chester." I smiled. "I'm glad you enjoy it." He replied. We walked, hand in hand through the park for a good thirty minutes. "It's getting late, did you wanna head home?" He asked me. "I don't care. Up to you." He smiled and we just kept walking. I looked at one of the clocks posted up on a lamp: 10:37. It was getting late. But we were enjoying each other. Another half hour passed. I was tired but I didn't care. I loved this. We came to a little flower garden and started walking through it. "You know Grace. I feel like we have grown so close the past few months. And I love you. But I want to be able to wake in the morning knowing your going to be there. I am madly in love with you Grace Helbig." Oh. My. God. Please don't propose. It's too early. What if I screw up? Will he leave? "Grace will you do me the honours" he got down on one knee. "Of accepting a promise ring, to show our commitment. So that I know that the day I propose i have nothing to worry about." He was smiling as he pulled out a little box with a ring that had a small diamond on it. "Of course!" He smiled and placed it on my finger. We kissed and started walking back to the car. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I replied. "Show me." I laughed. "You wish."
"I do." He looked at me with a smile on his face. He picked me up bridal style and started carrying me back to the car. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. His heartbeat making it easier to fall asleep. I woke up in bed. Chester beside me. I gently lifted the covers and shrieked. Why wasn't I wearing pants? Or a shirt? "You okay Grace?" He asked. He lifted the covers and noticed he was dressed the same. Just in his boxers. "Did we...?" He laughed. "Don't you remember? Oh it was amazing. You Were amazing. Again tonight?" He asked. "What?!?!" I was furious. I told him no. "I'm kidding. You kept saying you were hot in your sleep. You also started sweating. I took your clothes off." He responded. I felt kind of relieved. "Why the hell would you do that?" I said covering up my body. "Is my Gracie insecure?" He asked. I didn't say anything. He just leaned over slowly, and kissed me on the cheek. "Surprise!!" He ripped the sheets away leaving me almost naked. "Chester!!!!" I screamed. He started tickling me. "NNOO STOP!!!" I said through laughing fits. When he finally stopped I got up out of bed and stared at him like 'Are you serious' and he just winked. "See. Now look at you." I just stood there in my bra and underwear staring at him. "Look if it makes you uncomfortable you can take them off." Chester offered. I didn't know what to say. I just wasn't feeling it today. I walked into the closet without saying a word and closed the door. "Grace?" He said. I was pulling on a sweatshirt and sweatpants. For some reason I was just not happy today. "What." I replied flatly. I pulled on a pair of socks and opened the door. "You okay today?" He asked. "I'm fine." I stated. I started making the bed and he walked over to help. He just huffed at my answer. After finishing I went downstairs and fed Goose. Goose was licking my hand seeing as there was a new shiny object placed on my finger. "Yes I know Goose. It's shiny." I got up and washed my hands placing the ring on the counter. I heard Chester walk down the stairs and enter the dining room. I dried my hands and placed the ring back on my finger. I sighed and opened the fridge, looking around for anything really. I grabbed a redbull and popped the tab, sending a hissing sound throughout the room. I took a sip and rested against the counter. Chester and I locked eyes, but he looked... Mad. But not like furious. Just a concerned mad. "What do you want for breakfast? I'm cooking." I said. His expression softened immediately. He started laughing. "What's so funny?" I was laughing now too. "It's just... This will be a fun experience." I put my redbull down and ran after him. He was in the living room, with the couch as a 'blocker'. Then again there was a wall on the other end of the couch, so he was trapped. I leaped over the couch and tackled Chester. He just held his arms open and I fell into them. He spun me and we fell on the couch. "I like this you." He said and gave me a kiss. We just lay there together hugging each other on the couch when I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I yell, still hugging Chester. "It's Hannah." The blonde replies. "Come in." She opens the door and notices Chester and I untangling ourselves. "Oh. Bad time?" She asked. "No. Just cuddling. Good timing though, now I'm not making breakfast." I said. I heard Chester whine. "Alright I'll get to it." He said leaving to go to the kitchen. "Wait you two live together?" She asked. "Uh... Well it's complicated. It's not like he's fully moved in or anything." I said. I scratched my nose and I saw Hannah's eyes go wide. "He proposed?!" She whisper-screamed. "No. Its a promise ring. It means he doesn't have to worry about me not accepting a proposal." Hannah's face dropped. I knew why. "Hannah.. You and I. It can't happen." I said. She lifted her head. "Does he know about last week?" She said. I instantly replay the heated moments of us two on the couch. "No. Please Hannah. Don't." I pleaded. "He deserves someone who always tells him everything." She said angrily. "What are you going to tell him?" I asked. "Only if you don't." Of course she wanted this to happen. "Okay. I will. But leave, I don't want him to blame you for it. It was my fault." I said tears welling up in my eyes. "Okay. Good luck." She gave me a hug and walked out the door. I walked into the kitchen. "Chester..."
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Do you think she will actually tell him? 
Leave a comment below in what you think. I've got an idea but it's going to be based off of your comments so please comment!! Thanks for over 20 votes guys.
Vote/comment on what you want to happen next/share.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)