Chapter 11

Hey guys be sure to vote for these chapters! I really enjoy all of the reads and I hope to reach 276 by tomorrow afternoon! Thanks guys!!!                   ~Cecelia
---------------(you still get the point)

Goose and I got home safely. I was unpacking when my phone went off. It was Chester.
Hello?

Hey Grace what are you up to?

Oh Goose and I are unpacking right now.

Oh ok. Did you want to get dinner later?
I didn't know what to say. I feel like Chester and I are moving too fast. I need to slow this down.

Oh I was just going to stay home with Goose tonight and just watch some Netflix. Not really up for it tonight. Sorry.

Oh can I come and hang out with you two? I mean if that's what you want.
Chester had never seen my house, and it was a mess.

Look in doing a fashion require tomorrow because its Wednesday so come over tomorrow I'll text  you the address.

Okay well I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye Grace I love you.

I-I oh my gosh Goose no!! I'm sorry I gotta go bye!!
I totally chickened. I'm so stupid. I can't even say I love you to him? Wow. Goose hadn't done anything so I just made her alert. Great Grace. I texted Chester the address and fell asleep cuddled with Goose as a marathon of real housewives was on.

I woke up to the sound of my door bell ringing. I checked my phone. It was 11:30. "Crap!" I said to myself. "Grace?? You awake??" I recognized Chesters voice. The video! I totally spaced. "Goose get the door." Goose made it to the door and was barking. "GOOSE!!" I yelled. She stopped barking and went to eat. I opened the door and saw Chester standing there hot as ever. "Uhhhh should I go?" "No it's fine. And i think we're going to have to do a livestream my camera is dead." I said wiping my eyes. "No problem." I invited him in and told him to get comfortable and that I was just going to get changed. I changed into something comfortable, brushed my hair and came back downstairs. Chester was texting someone but he had his back turned to the stairs. It was my chance. I bounded down the stairs and leaped onto his back forcing him to catch me. "Do you know what get comfortable means?" I asked while he carried me to the couch. He had taken his shoes and jacket off, so he was left in socks jeans and  a tee. His muscles bulged as he carried me. "Well I'll take you seriously next time then." He twisted me around so I was facing his face. Arms wrapped around his waist and legs around his torso. I leaned in and kissed him. We fell onto the couch still intertwined. I remember what I told myself earlier. 'Slow down Grace slow down.' I thought to myself. I unwrapped my legs and payed on the couch Chester above me. We were still kissing. It wasn't heated. It was romantic, I looked into his eyes and just thought about how lucky I was. "I love you Grace." He said, looking deeply into my eyes. He put his phone on the coffee table and flipped me onto my back. "I said I love you. Do I have to wrestle you to get a response?" He asked jokingly. "Loser has to respond I guess." I said. I struggled under his weight but squirmed just enough to get my hand free. I grabbed a pillow and hit him in the head sending him into a state of shock. He released and I got out from under him. "I win." I said as he got up laughing. "No I do. Because I have you." He said picking me up at the waist so I was two feet taller. "Is that so?" I asked as he continued to hold me. "Yes. It is." As if on cue he phone dinged. Contact said Taryn. I could only read two words before it went dark. 'Please come..' Chester set me down and I had a more serious look on my face. "Who's Taryn?" I asked. "She's my ex. Why?" "Where did she ask you to go tonight?" "Oh just out for coffee. I told her what happened last time and she said she wanted to apologize." He said looking down at his phone. I relaxed. I wrapped my hands around his neck and moved closer. "When do you have to go?" I said. "It at 3." He Replied. I looked at the clock. 1:39. "Grace nothing's going to happen I promise." "I know. I trust you." I said. I kissed him then sat down on the couch. "Okay. Well I should go. I'll text you later." He said picking up his jacket and slipping on his shoes. "Bye. Have fun." I said unenthusiastically. "Grace are you okay?" He asked. Stopping in his tracks, hand on the door handle. "Uh I'm fine." I said. "Okay. I love you." He said waiting for my response. I said nothing. "That's just it. Something's wrong Grace. Why won't you answer?"
"Nothing's wrong Chester. Just let me be. Just because I say something doesn't mean it's not true." I said now turned around on the couch to face him. "Grace. I'm not mad. I'm concerned. What's running through your mind?" He had taken his shoes off and walked into the living room. "Nothing Chester. I mean- just don't worry about it." I said. I started to tear up a little bit. He didn't notice though. "Grace Anne Helbig. Please don't keep secrets from me." He said. "Chester it's none of your concern. Don't worry about it. Go out with Taryn today and text me when you get back. Just like you said." I started to put a fake happy smile on my face when Chester looked at me with a puzzled look. "You sure?" He said. "Yea. Don't worry about me." With that he kissed my forehead and left. "Why Chester. Why did I have to fall in love with you?" I got up and grabbed a bottle of whisky. My first of many for the night.