Chapter 19

This is the last pre written chapter. I want to know what you want next chapter so I can write it. Thanks for over 700 reads guys!!

I woke up the next morning to see that Chester wasn't in bed. I went downstairs and this time noticed a note on the counter.

Grace,
    I haven't left. I am out right now with Hannah. She said she wanted to talk about that day so that it would clear the air between us three. Breakfast is on the stove.

                              C.    

Well then. I decided to call Mamrie. After several failed attempts I texted her 'Why won't you answer?'
'Sorry I was in the shower. What's up?'
'Nothing. Chester is out with Hannah right now so I thought I would call you.'
'I'll be right over with alcohol.'
'There's the Mamrie I know and love!'
I got up and looked at the breakfast he had prepared. I opened the kid to see a note. Just kidding. I got you soooo good!! I just laughed. I opened the fridge door to see a containers that looked like it held leftovers so I brought it out. I opened it and saw it was my amnesia pizza. "Better then nothing." I took a bite and smiled. It was Mac and cheese with hotdogs. I finished my pizza just as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in Mamrie!!" I yelled. "Way to be a great host Helbig!!" She opened the door and let herself in, she was carrying a big brown bag full of alcohol. "HEYO. Okay so why is Chester out with Hannah?"  She asked.
"Uh well I guess he just wanted to get breakfast."
"Ha funny. Seriously what are you hiding?"
"N-nothing."
"Helbig. Wait did you and Chester... Is she talking to him to warn him. Are you pregnant?!?"
"No!! Chester and I did not. And no she isn't warning him."
"Then spit it out!"
"Hannah and I made out when I thought Chester left me!" I blurted out really fast. "Wh-what?!"
"We fought last night but it's all better now."
"You made out with Hannah? Are you still gay?"
I looked at her. I didn't know what to say. "I love Chester. A-"
"Of course you love me." Chester walked through the door. "Ah and here is lover boy now!!" Mamrie said. "Where's Hannah?" I asked. "She actually went looking for Mamrie." He replied. "Oh well I'll go then. I'll see you two later." Mamrie left and Chester and I were left standing in the kitchen. "Good morning." He said. "Good morning Mr. See."
"And how was your morning?"
"Well I woke up without my prince but it appears he has returned to the castle."
"Every prince goes back to his castle. Especially if his princess is waiting."
"Your princess missed you."
"Your prince believes that."
"Hey!" I playfully punched him in the arm. He laughed. "Ow"
"Look as much as I'd love to stay and chat I do have work to do." I said "Can't you do it later?" He asked. "Why what did you want to do?"
"How about we start a family. I'll be the dad, you be the mom and we will create a son or daughter."
"Okay." I moved towards him wrapping my hands around his neck and giving him a kiss. He gently placed me up against the wall and his tongue begged for entrance. I latter my mouth just enough and then wrapped my legs around Chesters torso. He walked over to the couch before setting me down. Not taking his lips from mine. He took his shirt off and started kissing me again. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I nodded. He pulled it off and started peppering kisses down my neck. He took his pants off and was just in his boxers. "But not today." I slid out from user him and grabbed my shirt piling it over my head. "Are you serious?" He asked. He stood up and grabbed his pants. "I've got work to do Chester. No time to make babies right now."
"What if we didn't actually make them?"
"Bye Chester." I walked upstairs and closed the door. Boys.