18. Nothings The Same When You Give It Away

Tessa watched her sister with curious eyes as she ran back to her room

Tessa watched her sister with curious eyes as she ran back to her room. She had been upset when she first found out the truth as well, but now she was filled with an anger. Anger that fueled her very being. She was ticking away and would explode very soon.

How could they have lied to me my entire fucking life? She thought as she balled up her fist. Her nails dug into her hands causing her to wince.

"Shhhh," Falentine said grabbing onto her chin slightly lifting it.

They stared at each other before Tessa lifted her body and presses her lips onto his. Falentine deepened the kiss as they let their tongues swirl around. Falentine broke away with a growl escaping his lips.

"That was nice," Tessa said in a girlish voice.

"Yes, it was," Falentine responded nonchalantly.

"My parents never did let spend time with a male really, besides Daniel. I always played 3rd wheel, though. It is nice to be able to kiss someone so freely." She leaned into him inhaling his musky scent.

"Ah but remember they aren't your parents. Now you are free to do what you want when you want. Nobody here will stop you."

"I still am in shock, you know? But I am also angry. I'm angry that they would lie to me this entire time. All I ever wanted was to be free and all they did was keep me away from everyone. They deserve to rot in prison, just as they forced me to live imprisoned with them for my entire life." Tessa shook with anger. She could feel it bubbling deep inside of her.

"Would you like to pay them a visit? Maybe it will help you gain some closure," Falentine suggested as a wicked grin spread across his lips.

"You think that is a good idea?"

"Remember, you are free to do what you want here. The choice is up to you my dear."

"You are right! I do think I would like to see them. It is the time I tell them how I feel."

Falentine put his hand on the small of her back and began to lead her out of the garden. They walked down the maze of halls until they were standing at the doors to the prison.

"Would you like me to accompany you?" He asked, knowing he could be of use.

"I would really like it if you would," She said while taking his hand in hers.

Falentine nodded at the guards, letting them know to unlock the door. They walked through the prison until they reach the cell where Daniel was.

"Tessa," he said in a voice barely audible.

Neither Tessa or Falentine spoke a word as they passed into the next room. A tiny cell appeared with a bunch of people inside huddled together.

"Tessa?" Beth and Carlson say in unison. Molly, Irene, and Lydia all run towards the bars too.