19. I'll Drown In the Rainfall.

Please Vote and Comment if you are enjoying this :) It means a lot to us authors <3 

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

Tessa wound her arms around Falentine's waist as they stepped into the room where Daniel had been readied. She smiled wide as she saw Daniel strapped to the wall with his arms dangling above his head. His head hung low, but he raised his eyes as he heard them enter the room.

"Wha-t," Daniel's voice was hoarse and the words he wanted to ask wouldn't make it out of his mouth.

"Oh don't speak, dear dear Daniel," Tessa cooed at him.

She sauntered, shaking her hips seductively, over to where Daniel sat. She lifted her fingers up to his face and caressed his cheek.

"Shhh," Tessa touched his lips with her fingertips, tracing them with a tender touch.

"Do you need some water, Daniel? Here let me grab you a cup."

Tessa peered behind her and saw Falentine grabbing a cup to hand to her. She took the cup with a small smile and put it up to Daniel's cracked lips.

"Here."

Daniel took big gulps of water letting them sooth his throat. A groan escaped his lip as the water was taken away.

"Thanks." He stated already sounding better.

"Don't thank me. Besides, it isn't much fun when you can't talk, or maybe even scream later," Tessa said as she winked at him.

She leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. Daniel's eyes widened in response as he tried to move his face away. She grabbed onto his cheek letting her nail dig into his flesh. He yelped and Tessa took the opportunity to slip her tongue into his mouth, allowing herself to enjoy every minute of it. She broke away with a laugh.

"You didn't seem too upset about kissing me when we had our fun out in the woods, did you?" Tessa asked with a coy smile spreading across her face.

"You know that was a mistake Tessa. We both should have known better. I love Adelina and I don't know why I did what I did. It won't happen again, though." Daniel bellowed, frustration and anger seeping into his tone.

"A mistake? No I don't think that was a mistake. And don't pretend like you didn't enjoy it. You wanted every single minute of it. Our bodies don't lie. The passion we experienced, wow."

"Tessa, I don't love you. I've already said I love Adelina. I have always loved her."

"Adelina Adelina blah blah blah. I don't really care honestly. I don't love you either to be honest. In fact I hate you. I've always hated you." Tessa said as she took her nails and dug them across his chest drawing more blood.