Wattpad Block Party!!

Hey everyone!I am so sorry this isn't an update, but I've been really thinking a lot about the characters and where I'm taking Adelina on this journey

Hey everyone!
I am so sorry this isn't an update, but I've been really thinking a lot about the characters and where I'm taking Adelina on this journey. I know it sounds weird, but I like to let my characters speak to me and I have to kind of find some peace to find their voices.

Anyway I'm really excited to be participating in the Wattpad Block Party!! And I want to just let you guys know that you have any questions you'd like me to answer, feel free to inbox me or add a comment and I'll be sure to answer them in the Q&A I'm writing.

Also ;) I'll be adding a really fun chapter to give you a bit more information on Folke and what he is about. I'm actually really excited and was glad when a dear friend Nyssaleda had came up with the idea to give more insight to who he is and that is what I decided to do!!!

So do keep an eye out and add the blockparty to your reading list! It is going to be so amazing and there are some wonderful authors taking part.

 I'm actually really excited and was glad when a dear friend Nyssaleda had came up with the idea to give more insight to who he is and that is what I decided to do!!!So do keep an eye out and add the blockparty to your reading list! It is going to...