Chapter 1

Beep beep...beep beep...beep beep

I shut off my alarm and let myself fall back on the bed. I rub my eyes and then I stand up. I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower and then I do my hair, putting a wine red beanie on. I put on a tank top, black skinny jeans and my black vans and then I go downstairs.

"Good morning darling." my mom says before she kisses my cheek.

"Are you growing a beard?" she asks and I let my hand slide over my skin.

I forgot to shave. Maybe I should just keep it like that.

"Maybe." I say and sit down at the table.

"Looks good." she says and I smile.

She hands me a plate and I eat my breakfast. A glass of orange juice and a nutella toast. When I'm ready I put everything into the dishwasher and take my bag. I say good bye to my mom and the twins and Lottie and Fizzy follow me outside. We sit in my car and I drive to school. We go to the same school so I often take them with me. I park in front of the school and we go inside. I say good bye to them and go over to Zayn who is standing at his locker.

"Hey mate." I say and he quickly closes his locker.

"Hi." he says, smiling awkwardly.

"Is everything ok?" I ask and he nods quickly.

"Yeah everything's fine. How are you?" he asks.

"Pretty good. I thought about the party and I think I'll go there." I say.

"Great me too." Zayn says smiling.

We walk into the classroom and Harry isn't there yet. We say hi to the others and sit down on our seats. Some girls come over to us and we talk with them for a while. I sit on a table next to Zayn and in front of me stands Eleanor. She talks about something that doesn't really interests me and I just sit there smiling and nodding. Harry enters the room and my eyes follow every movement of him. I look away so no one notices that I'm checking out our teacher and I just sneak a few looks at him. He smiles when he sees me looking at him and I quickly look away, back at Eleanor.

"Everyone sit down please." Harry says, his deep voice echoing in my head.

I jump from the table, trying to look cool but failing. I probably looked like a complete fool when I fall over my own feet. I quickly sit down blushing and I see Harry smirking. We start the lesson and I pay as much attention as possible without the others to notice. It's not easy to hide but if I don't do it I wouldn't be one of the 'cool kids'. I hate this look on my mother's face when I get a bad grade because she knows how hard I work but she doesn't know that I don't pay much attention in school. I'm really sorry for this.

In the break I go to our usual place in the middle of the auditorium with the other 'cool kids' and we sit down on the tables and chairs. The girls follow us and Eleanor keeps talking with me. I don't even know what she talks about because I'm talking with Zayn but she doesn't seem to realise that I don't listen to her. She just keeps talking.

"Why did you close your locker so quickly?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks, acting like he doesn't know what I' talking about.

"Today, this morning." I say.

"I just closed it. It wasn't quick or slow." he says and I shrug.

"Ok." I say.

"So what do you think Louis?" Eleanor asks and I look at her raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry what did you say?" I ask and she puts one hand on her waist.