Chapter 16

I walk into school, not feeling that good. My head hurts and I just can't think clear.

"Hey mate." Zayn says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Hi." I say.

"Is everything ok? You look terrible." Zayn says.

"Yeah just a headache." I say.

"Do you want to come to me if you feel better after school?" he asks.

"Sure. Um I'll ask the nurse for something against the headache. So see you in class." I say.

I knock on the door of the nurse and enter the room.

"Hello." I say sheepishly.

"Oh you again. What's wrong?" she asks.

"Um could I have something against my headache?" I ask.

"Sure." she says and hands me a and a glass water.

"Thank you." I say and swallow the tablet with the water.

I hand her the glass and smile. Then I leave the room and go into my classroom. I sit down on my seat and ignore everything around me. My headache kills me really. I don't know why I have it. I just woke up and I had it. Harry enters the room smiling, but his smiles fades when he sees me. I shake my head slowly and he bites on the inside of his cheek. I take a deep breath and the lesson begins. I can't pay any attention and I just sit there, waiting for the tablet to work. By time for break it's not that much better but at least a bit. Harry comes over to me when the room is empty and wraps his arms around me.

"What's wrong lou?" he asks softly.

"Nothing, I just have a headache." I say.

"You don't look really good. Maybe you should go home." Harry says and I nod.

He wants to kiss me but I quickly stop him.

"No, I don't want to infect you." I say and he smiles.

He leans in and connects our lips, placing a soft kiss on mine. He pulls away and looks into my eyes smiling.

"I don't care." he whispers and I hug him tightly.

"I'll visit you later, ok?" he asks and I nod.

"My mom and my sister won't be home." I say smirking.

"Louis you didn't even want to kiss me. You definitly don't feel good enough for sex." he says and I chuckle.

"Maybe you're right." I say.

"Get better soon." Harry says and kisses my cheek.

Then he leaves and I pack my things into my bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you don't feel well today?" my mom asks as we sit down in her car.

"Sorry but I wanted to..."

"See Harry, I know." she ends my sentence smirking.

We drive home and I lay down in my bed. She brings me a cup of tea and sits down on the bed next to me.

"Anything else I could do?" she asks.

"No thanks mom." I say.

"The girls and I will leave when school is over so you'll be alone." she says and I nod.

"Can you leave the door unlocked? Harry wants to look after me later." I say and she nods.

"Thanks." I say and she leaves my room.