Chapter 6

"Louis be quiet now please." Harry says and I stop talking to Zayn.

"Sorry Ha...uh Mr.Styles." I say and he tries not to smirk but fails.

"Ok so let's go on." he says, clearing his throat first.

"How did you want to call him?" Zayn asks.

"Mr Styles?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, you first said Ha..." he says.

"Oh in the tutoring I can call him Harry." I say.

"Now that you bring that up. Did you ask him if I can go there with you?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Not yet." I say.

"When will you ask him?" he asks and I shrug.

"I don't know." I say and then I pay attention to Harry.

After the lesson I wait until everyone left the room and then I go over to Harry, putting my hands on his waist.

"Pay more attention babe." he says and I chuckle.

"Then make it more interesting." I say smirking and he pokes my side, causing me to giggle.

"It also has some bad sides to date your teacher." I say and he raises his eyebrow.

"Like?" he asks.

"Well, the worst is definitly that I can't tell anyone about us. "I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He sits down on his desk and puts his arms around my waist. I peck his lips quickly and Harry pulls me into a sweet longer kiss afterwards. I smile and pull away.

"You should go to your friends now. They're probably already waiting for you." he says.

"No I want to spend some time with my boyfriend." I say and he smiles.

"And what if they come in?" he asks and I shrug.

"They won't." I say.

Harry puts one hand on my cheek and kisses me again. Suddenly the door opens and we pull away as quick as possible. I look at Zayn who seems a bit confused and hope that he didn't see anything. I bite on my lip and Harry just sits there like nothing happened.

"Did you understand it now?" Harry asks and I look at him confused.

"Oh um yeah thank you." I say.

"Louis, when are you coming?" Zayn asks, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Um, just go to the others I'll be there in a minute." I say and he leaves, leaving the door open.

"What did I tell you?" he asks smirking and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't know he was waiting." I say.

"It's ok. You should go now." he says smiling.

"I know. Do you think he saw something?" I ask and Harry shrugs.

"I really don't know, your beautiful face was in front of mine." he says smirking and I slap his shoulder lightly.

"That was a compliment you fool." he says and pulls me into his arms, pecking my lips.

"See you later babe." I say smiling and leave the room.

I go into the auditorium and sit down next to the others.

"Where have you been?" Eleanor asks and I sigh.

"Not now El." I say and she nods, going back to the other girls.