Chapter 24

On Monday I wake up, not wanting to go to school at all. I really don't want to be stressed because of Jim anymore. Even though Harry says that he can't see that I gained weigh, I can, and that means that I have to be more careful now. I really have to avoid stress and whenever Jim is around I can't avoid it. Luckily the baby comes after I finish school.

I sit up in my bed and rub my face with my hands, yawning quietly. I run a hand through my hair and look around the room. I get out of bed and go over to my dresser, my vision still a bit blurry. I pick jeans shorts and one of Harry's Ramones shirts even though it's too big on me. I don't care! I love it because it smells like him and it's like he's always with me even when he actually isn't. Then I style my hair into a quiff and brush my teeth. I put my black Vans on and put my bag over my shoulder and go downstairs.

"Good morning." my mom says smiling.

"Hey mom." I say.

"Are you hungry?" she asks and I shake my head.

"Each time I was pregnant I was eating non-stop. You need to eat for two now Lou! Don't tell me it's because you don't want to gain weight." my mom says and I sigh.

"It kind of is because of that but I'm really not hungry. I'll eat in school and believe me, Harry forces me to eat enough." I say and she chuckles.

"Well then have fun in school." she says.

"Hopefully." I say and leave the house.

I sit down in my car and drive to the school, parking in front of it. Then I enter the building and go to my locker. I take my books out and close the door when Zayn, Perrie and Eleanor come over to me.

"Hey." El says and kisses my cheek.

"Hey." I say and hug them all.

"Let me guess whose shirt that is. I hope you know it's too big on you." Zayn says smirking.

"I know but I love this shirt of him." I say smiling.

"It's pretty obvious that it's not yours though, Lou." Perrie says and I shrug.

"I don't care." I say.

"Have any of you seen Jim today?" I ask and they all nod.

"Yep, he's at his locker, why?" El asks.

"Well that's a long story. I will tell you in the break." I say.

"Ok let's go to class." Perrie says and Eleanor takes my hand.

We go to our classroom and enter it. Eleanor sits down on my table and we sit down on our seats. She holds my hands in hers and I can't believe that my hands are almost as small as hers. That's not fair!

"I can't thank you enough for doing this El." I say.

"It's ok." she says.

"I don't think I could be the fake boyfriend of a girl that has a real relationship." I say.

"I like it more like this. First I thought you really love me and when you told me you don't it broke my heart but like this I know that it's just for show and I can't get hurt." she says smiling.

"I'm sorry." I say and she shrugs.

"I'll forgive you." she says smirking, causing me to laugh.

"Thanks." I say.

Harry enters the room and sees Eleanor and me. El stands up and gives Harry a warm smile before she sits down on her own seat.

In the break: