Chapter 33

This is dedicated to @mylarrystylinson because I just read all of the comments on this story again and her comments were always so cute! It made my day so I hope you like the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV:

We decided that I'll go to school again today and my parents will look after the babies. I have to finish school and there are only a few days left so I should be there. Harry and I get ready and I feed the babies while Harry makes breakfast. The doorbell rings and I open the door, while still feeding Luke.

"Hey." I say smiling and my mom and Mark come inside.

They close the door and Luke is ready. I go upstairs and lay him down in his bed. Then I go back downstairs and sit down at the table. Perfect timing, because it's ready now. We eat quickly and then we tell my parents when we'll be back and that we already fed them once and so on.

"I know what to do with babies Lou. Now go to school or you'll be too late." my mom says.

"Ok thank you mom." I say.

"Bye!" we say and sit down in Harry's car.

We drive to school and Harry parks the car in front of it. Before we enter the building I give Harry a quick kiss and then I go to my locker.

"Hey!" Zayn says and I smile.

"Hey, where's Perrie?" I ask.

"She's sick today." he says.

"Oh, will she be back tomorrow?" I ask and he nods.

"How are you babies?" he asks.

"Good, my parents are looking after them." I say.

"Don't they have to plan a wedding?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah but they'll plan it at our house and look afteer the children." I say.

"It's really nice from them to do that." he says and I nod.

"C'mon let's go to class." I say.

We enter our classroom and sit down. El comes over to us and raises her eyebrow.

"What?" I ask.

"Why didn't you tell me that the babies are here?" she asks.

"Oh my god El I'm so sorry but I totally forgot that! It was a bit stressy and I didn't feel that good, you know." I say.

"It's ok. Harry showed us the pictures you sent him yesterday and they're really cute." she says.

"Thanks." I say.

Harry enters the room and I smile at him. He smiles back and El sits down. The lesson begins but because there are only a few days of school left we don't do that much anymore.

------------------------

In the break I decide to go to the teacher's room and wait for Harry there. When he comes I take his hand and pull him into an empty classroom.

"Lou?" he asks and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Do you think the kids are ok?" I ask and he laughs a bit.

"Are you worried about them?" he asks.

"Are you not?" I ask.

"Lou, your mom raised 5 children and you're one of them. And you're perfect so I trust her." he says and I smile.

"Thanks." I say and he pulls me closer.

He kisses the top of my head and places his bag on the table next to us.