Chapter 7

"I don't know. What if he finds out about us?" Harry asks.

"He already knows." I say, biting on my bottom lip.

"What?" Harry asks, not sounding happy.

"H-he saw us today and t-then he asked me if we're dating and I said yes." I stutter, looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry." I say, sighing sadly and Harry pulls me in his arms.

"It's ok babe, but when you want to tell someone next time then ask me first, ok?" he asks and I nod.

He pecks my cheek and I smile.

"But don't worry! He won't tell anyone." I say and Harry nods smiling.

"I trust you and when you say that you trust him then I trust him too." he says and I smile.

"You're too cute." I say smirking and he chuckles.

"No, I'm not." he says and I raise my eyebrow.

"You're a cupcake Harry." I say and he chuckles again, blushing lightly.

"You're the cutest little cupcake that I've ever seen." I say and cuddle up to him.

"You're making me blush." Harry says and this time I chuckle.

"So what do you think about Zayn and tutoring?" I ask after a while.

"Well he already knows so he can come sometimes." Harry says and I smile.

"Thanks, he really needs help." I say and Harry nods.

"I know. I'm his teacher." he says smirking and I nod chuckling.

"I'll call him, ok? I'll be back in a second." I say and stand up.

"You can tell him to come now. You need tutoring too and we won't stop it just because we're dating now." he says and I nod.

I leave the room and call Zayn.

"Hi mate. What's up?" he asks.

"Hi, I'm at Harry's and I just asked him what he thinks about you and the tutoring." I say.

"And?" he asks.

"He said yes, but will have to deal with us." I say.

"Yeah ok, that can't be that hard." he says and I smirk.

"I think you're wrong. We're only dating for a few days so we're still in the stadium when we can't stop kissing and cuddling." I say smirking and Zayn is quiet for a few seconds.

"Well, I hope I'll survive this." he says and I chuckle.

"Well, he said you could just come over now."I say.

"Ok, can you give me his adress?" Zayn asks.

I give him the adress and then we say good bye. I hang up and go back to Harry, sitting down next to him. He immediatly puts one arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"He will be here in a few minutes." I say and Harry nods.

He looks at me with a loving look and he starts playing with my hair. I look up to him smiling and move my head away. He furrows his eyebrows when he can't reach my hair anymore with out moving his arm and I chuckle. He looks like a little child and someone just took his favourite toy away. I move my head back to him and he starts playing with my hair again. After a while he stops and I move some strands of his hair from his forehead. I let my hand slide down his temple to his cheek, cupping it lightly. He smiles and I lean in. Just when our lips touch the doorbell rings and I roll my eyes. Harry sighs and stands up, leaving the room.