Chapter 22

"I will beat the sh*t out of you, believ-"

Suddenly I'm cut off by a rough pair of lips against mine.

My eyes open wide in shock when I realize Jim grabbed my collar and kisses me. I try to push him away but he holds my collar tightly. I turn my head and finally push him away, so hard he almost falls over. I wipe my lip but the taste of his lips won't leave.

"Never do that again!" I shout, anger in my voice.

"Why?" he asks smirking, coming closer again.

He presses me back against the wall puts his hands on my cheeks.

"F*uck I'm in a relationship, ok?!" I shout, pushing him away again.

"Just say it, you're dating Styles." Jim says.

"Why is it so important to you who I date?" I ask angry.

"Because I f*cking love you!" he shouts and I freeze.

"You what?" I ask, almost whisper.

"I love you." he says, looking at the ground.

"I-I'm so done with this." I say and run out of the house, slamming the door shut.

"Louis wait!" he shouts and follows me outside.

I head to the car, my eyes filling with tears and I sit down in there, locking the doors of the car. I try to hold back the tears as long as Jim is here but it's almost impossible.

"Louis please let me explain." he says and I just shake my head, looking away from him.

"Please Louis." he says.

I get out of the car and slam the door shut. I go over to him, my cheeks stained with tears and look directly into his eyes, grabbing one side of his jacket.

"Do you know what you did to me and the one I love? Do you know how often I cried because of you? Do you know what I had to go through? No of course not! And you say you love me!" I cry, my grip getting tighter.

"I really love you." he says.

"Why did you do this to me then?" I ask, sitting down on the ground, leaning against my car, my face buried in my hands, sobbing.

"I-I wanted to know if you're gay." he murmurs.

"Oh and that's the easiest way for you? Just ask for god's sake!" I cry, looking at him again.

"I-I didn't know how." he says, putting his hands in his pockets.

"You didn't know how." I spat.

"He will beat the shit out of you." I say and Jim looks at the ground sadly.

"So you are dating." he says.

"F*ck yes we are! I don't care anymore! Just tell everyone! I love him, ok? I love him so f*cking much and you won't ruin this!" I shout and he bites his lip.

"I'm sorry." he says.

"You're not." I spat, turning my head away from him.

"Yes I am." he says and goes back inside.

I sit back in my car and want to drive away when Lottie runs outside.

"Louis wait!" she shouts and quickly climbs into the car, sitting down on the passengers seat.

"Not now Lottie." I say.

"What happened Louis?" she asks, placing a hand on my back.

"It's complicated." I say, wiping my tears away, but they won't stop flowing.