Chapter 5

"Louis wake up!" my mom shouts, shaking me in my bed.

"Leave me alone." I moan annoyed and she just chukles, still shaking me.

"You have to go to school." she says and I quickly sit up.

School. There I will see Harry. How should I act after what happened yesterday. Do we have a thing now or what? How should I act around him now because he's still my teacher. That's all really weird to be honest. Actually we aren't even allowed to be together because I'm one of his students.

I go into the bathroom and get ready. I put on black skinny jeans, a white t shirt, a black jacket and my vans. I style my hair into a quiff and go downstairs. I eat my breakfast and afterwards I brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror once more and fix my hair and then I take my bag and sit in my car. A few seconds later Lottie and Fizzy come out and sit in the car aswell. I drive to school and we go inside. We say good bye and I go over to Zayn who's standing at his locker.

"Hey mate." I say smiling and he closes his locker quickly.

"Hi." he says and I raise my eyebrow.

"What are you hding from me? You know that you can tell me everything." I say and he sighs.

"Let's just go in class." he says and I nod chuckling.

We sit down and Jim and the others aren't there yet.

"So how was your date with Eleanor?" he asks and I sigh.

"It wasn't bad, but I just don't love her." I say and he shrugs.

"Then tell her." he says.

"It's not that easy." I say.

"Better do it now than later. If you wait then she will be even more hurt." Zayn says and I nod slowly.

"Since when does Mr. Styles actually give you tutoring?" Zayn asks.

"Not that long. We started this week." I say, smiling when I think about Harry.

Harry comes in and immediatly blush when I see him. I can't stop smiling when I see him looking back at me smiling and I quickly bite on my bottom lip so no one notices.

"Sit all down please." Harry says.

"Where are Jim and the others?" he asks and everyone shrugs.

"Well that's nothing new." he says and shakes his head, sighing quietly.

"I have your tests with me." he says and I move nervously on my chair.

He gives everyone his test back and when he comes to me he looks kind of sad. He hands me the test so our fingers touch for a second. I look at it and I have a D. At least no F but I thought I would have been better.

"Can we talk after the lesson Louis?" he asks and I nod.

"What do you have?" I ask Zayn when he gets his test.

"I also have a D." he says and I sigh.

"Don't worry Louis. Now you have tutoring so you will get better. But I don't know what I should do anymore." he says.

"Hm." I say, thinking about it.

"Maybe I could have the tutoring with you?" Zayn asks and I freeze.

"Um.." I say.

"Can you ask Mr. Styles?" he asks and I nod.

"I'll see what I can do." I say and he smiles.

"Thanks mate." he says.

The lesson starts and I really want to pay attention but I can't. I can only stare at Harry. His chocolate brown curls which are falling over his emerald green eyes so he has to move them away with his large hands. His plump pink lips that taste so amazing. I wish I could kiss him all day. His smooth pale skin. I wish I could caress his cheeks and just look into his eyes smiling. His perfect smile. I love when he smiles, it's like the sun starts shining and everything is a bit nicer in my life. Oh my god I sound like a stupid teen girl. If Eleanor thinks like that about me? That would be scary.