Chapter 23

I wake up in Harry's bed where we're cuddled up to each other. The room is dark and there's only coming a bit light through the fabric of the curtains. The birds are singing and the sun is shining. A beautiful day. I look at Harry and cup his cheek, carefully so he doesn't wake up. He smiles when I touch him and I press a soft kiss to his forehead.

I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have told Jim about Harry and me. Of course I was angry but I should have payed more attention to what I'm saying. What if he tells everyone? I don't care what the other students think about me but what will the other teachers think about Harry? He's dating one of his students which is forbidden. They could call the police and I really don't want this to happen. Maybe I should talk with Jim again. I think that's the best idea.

I carefully remove Harry's arm that was wrapped around my waist and stand up as quiet as possible. I take my jeans and put them on. Then I take my shirt and take a few steps towards the door. I really don't want to wake Harry. He looks so beautiful when he sleeps and we stayed up really long yesterday. He's always there for me and now he deserves some sleep.

"Lou?" Harry asks groggily, his voice deep and raspy.

"Where are you going?" he asks, rubbing his eyes so he can see better.

"I didn't want to wake you." I say and put my shirt on.

"Why are you leaving?" he asks, sitting up in the bed.

"I-um-I have to, you know-" I stutter, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Lou, c'mon. What's wrong?" Harry asks, taking my hand in his.

"I wanted to talk with Jim." I sigh.

"Talking about?" Harry asks and I can tell that he doesn't like the fact I want to talk with him.

"I just want to make sure that he doesn't tell anybody about us." I say.

"Why?" Harry asks.

"Because, wh-what will the other teachers think about you? What if they call the police? I don't want to loose you Harry." I say and he chuckles softly.

"Lou, don't worry. They won't call the police. I'm friends with all of them and we get on pretty good. Don't worry." he says and I sigh.

"Ok." I say.

"And next time don't try to sneak out of the house please." Harry says and I nod.

"Sorry baby." I say and peck his lips.

"Should I open the curtains?" I ask and he nods.

I stand up and go over to the window, opening the curtains. Harry pulls the covers over his head and moans, causing me to chuckle.

"I thought it's ok?" I ask.

"It's just blinding." Harry says.

"C'mon." I say softly and take the covers of his head.

I place my hands on his eyes and he slowly sits up. I slowly remove my hands, my face right in front of his so he can't see the light.

"See?" I say quietly, smiling slightly.

"Now the light won't blind you." I say and Harry smirks.

"C'mere." he says and crashes his lips on mine into a passionate kiss.

He pulls me down with him so I'm lying on top of him and he wraps his arms around my waist. I feel his tongue poking at my lips, searching an entrance and, the tease I am, I deny it. Harry groans into my mouth and I smirk into the kiss.

"C'mon." Harry says between kisses.

"Make me." I say teasing and Harry turns us around so he's lying on top.