Chapter 12 *Smut*

So this chapter contains smut. If you don't like it then please don't read it. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry comes back downstairs and sits down next to me again.

"What have you done?" I ask.

"Nothing." he says and I smile.

He cups my cheek with his hand and leans in, slowly connecting our lips. We move them in sync, first slow but then faster and Harry's hand goes to my waist, pulling me closer to him. His tongue brushs over my bottom lip, searching an entrance and I part my lips to let it in. It swirls around my own and exposes my mouth. It's amazing what a good kisser Harry is. It always takes my breath away even though we kissed so often now. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. I sit down on Harry's lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I lean in and kiss his lips again, my tongue sliping into his mouth and he closes his mouth around it, sucking gently. Then he slowly pulls away and looks at me smiling. He starts sucking on my neck and searchs my soft spot. When he found it he sucks and nibbles on the skin, making me moan. I tug at his curls and tilt my head to the other side so he can reach my neck better.

He takes my shirt off and throws it away. He connects our lips again and sucks on my bottom lip. Then his lips wander from my lips, to my neck down to my chest. I bite down on my lip not to moan again, but I can't help it. I still don't know how Harry managed not to moan when the principal was in the room. If he would have done that I would have been a moaning mess. His hands stroke over my back and he starts sucking on one of my nipples. I moan again and feel myself getting hard.

I quickly take his shirt off and pull him close, our bare chests pressed against each other, skin touching. I start sucking on his neck and when I find his soft spot I nibble at the skin. A deep moan leaves his lips and I just love his moans. They sound so sexy and I just can't believe that it's me making him feel so good. That he moans because of me. My lips go from his neck to his chest and stomach, leaving kisses everywhere. I start sucking on one of his nipples, swirling my tongue around it, making him moan again.

Harry lays me down on the couch and leans over me. He connects our lips again and the kiss is really sloppy but we don't care. Harry starts grinding on me, rubbing his crotch against mine and we both let out a shaky breath. Harry quickly opens my belt, his lips not leaving mine and ubuttons my trousers with one hand. His hand slide around the waistband of my jeans, sliding over the waistband of my boxers. He pulls my jeans down and takes them off. He pulls away to look at me from head to feet and starts palming me through my boxers, connecting our lips again. I moan into the kiss and his tongue slips into my mouth. We seperate for a second to catch our breath and connect our lips again afterwards. I try to open Harry's belt but in the end he has to help me and I unbutton his trousers. I try to pull them down but they're really tight and I can't get them over his knees. Harry smirks and pulls them off, thworing them away. He leans over me again and looks into my eyes for a second before he kisses me again. I place my hand in his neck and the other one in his hair. He starts grinding on me again and we feel the outline of our dicks. We both moan into the kiss and it's just an amazing feeling.

"Shall we go upstairs?" Harry asks after a while of making out.

I nod and he kisses me again. He lifts me up, his hands on my bum so I don't fall down. I wrap my legs around his hips and hold myself up. He starts walking upstairs, our lips not leaving each other's and we almost fall down the stairs but we just can't stop. Harry kicks the bedroom door open and lays me down on the bed, quickly crawling on top of me. He sucks on my neck and rubs his crotch against mine, making both of us moan again. Suddenly he stops and looks down at my boxers, licking his lips. His hand strokes over my thigh to my erection to the waistband of my boxers. His fingers slide along the waistband and I realize that he's teasing me.

"Harry please!" I say and he smirks.

He quickly pulls my boxers down and my hard member springs out, the air cooling it down a bit. He takes it in his hand and starts moving his fist up and down, always looking into my eyes.

"God Harry." I moan and he smirks.

He puts his lips on the tip and sucks carefully, not wanting to hurt me. I moan when he swirls his tongue around the tip of my member and he slowly starts bopping his head.

"God yes." I moan, clutching the sheets.

Harry stops and I whine when his lips leave my member. I quickly turn us around so I'm on top of him and kiss down his chest to his boxers. I place a few kisses on his member before I pull his boxers down. He sighs when the cold air hits his hard member and I gulp when I see how big he is. I've already seen it in the classroom but wow, this will definitly hurt. I take his member in my hand, working my fist up and down slowly, causing Harry to squeeze his eyes shut. My tongue runs up and down his member and I start sucking on the tip, swirling my tongue around it. Harry moans and without warning I take in all of his member, making him a moaning mess. He clutchs the bed sheets and I start bopping my head.

"Fuck Lou." Harry moans.

He stops me and takes a condom and a bottle of lube from his drawer.

"Are you sure about this?" he asks and I nod.

"I never wanted anything more." I say and place a soft kiss on his lips.

He nods smiling and puts some lube on his fingers. He pushs his index finger in me and I moan. He soon pushs in another finger and it doesn't hurt that much. He moves them in and out first slow, then a bit faster and places a quick kiss on my lips before pulling out his fingers. I whine at the loss of contact and he quickly puts the condom on. He places his tip at my entrance and looks at me, asking for permission. I nod and he slowly pushs himself into me. He's really big and it really hurts. He probably saw that it hurts in my face because he stops moving but I quickly shake my head.

"Go on." I say.

"It hurts you." he says and I shake my head.

"No you're just big and I have to adjust." I say and he blushs a bit.

He takes my hand, interwining our fingers and slowly pushs in more and he places another kiss on my lips when half of his length is inside of me. Soon all of his length is inside of me and he waits for me to signal him that he can move. I nod and he slowly starts pushing himself in and out. I moan and clutch the bed sheets because it still hurts but it's also so much pleassure.

"Faster please." I moan and he moves a bit faster.

I try to adjust but it's hard.

"You can go faster Haz." I say when I'm fully adjusted.

He thrusts faster into me, making both of us moan, pleassure going through our bodies. He hits my prostate and I moan loudly.

"Fuck yes! Do that again!" I moan and he hits my prostate again.

I throw my head back and Harry grips my hips, leaving red finger marks there probably. Our necks and chests are full of lovebites so I don't care about finger marks. Harry hits my prostate over and over again, making me moan loudly everytime.

"Haz I'm going to come." I warn and he thrusts faster.

We both moan loudly and I come all over my chest. Harry comes a second later inside of me, sending shivers through my body. He pulls himself out of me and takes the condom off. He kisses my chest, licking my cum off of me and I pull him into a soft kiss. He lays down next to me and we both try to eaven our breathings. After a while I cuddle up to him and I'm practically laying on top of him, my head resting on his chest. He interwines our fingers and we put the covers over us.

"I love you so much." I say.

"I love you more." Harry says and I smile, leaving a soft kiss on his chest.

And then we fall asleep, cuddled up to each other.