Chapter 28

One month later:

"Louis, are you ready?" Harry shouts.

"Yep!" I shout and run downstairs.

"Hey babe, don't run!" Harry says, pulling me into his arms and placing a hand on my stomach.

"Sorry." I mumble and he smiles.

"You have to be careful." he says and I nod.

I place my hand on his and look down at my stomach. Now it's definitly noticeable and Perrie and El already asked me why I'm gaining so much weight. I just said that I'm eating more than usual, what isn't even a lie. I hate looking in the mirror because I feel fat now but Harry always manages to make me feel beautiful again. Harry pecks my lips and we drive to my house. We want to bring my things over today and later we'll go to the doctor. Zayn, Perrie, my family and Harry's family will help us so we won't need that long hopefully. We park in front of the house and knock on the door. My mom opens it and hugs us tightly.

"Hello boys. How are you?" she asks smiling.

"We're good and you?" I ask as we go inside.

"I'm good, just sad that my little boy leaves me now." she says and I give her a warm smile.

"You know that I'm not leaving you forever." I say.

"Yeah but it will be different." she says.

"But mom, maybe Mark and his children will move in one day." I say and she starts smirking.

"Louis, I have to tell you something." my mom says.

"Ok and what?" I ask.

"Mark and I are going to get married." she says and my jaw drops.

Harry and I hug her tightly.

"Congratulations mom!" I say.

"Thank you boys!" my mom says and the doorbell rings.

"That's Zayn and Perrie." I say.

"Or my family." Harry says.

"Is your sister coming as well?" I ask and he nods.

"Your family is coming?" my mom asks and we nod.

"I'm finally going to meet them!" my mom says excited and we open the door.

"Hey." Harry says and hugs them.

Then I hug them and then they shake my mom's hand.

"That's a really nice house." Anne says.

"Thank you." my mom says smiling.

"Louis why do you want to leave such a beautiful place?" Robin asks and I laugh.

"Because I want to live with your son." I say smiling.

"Oh wait. Lou, this is my sister Gemma, Gemma this is my boyfriend Louis." Harry introduces us and I shake her hand.

"Hey." she says smiling,

"Hey." I say, smiling as well.

"Ok so what do we-" the doorbell interrupts Robin and I quickly open the door.

"Hey guys!" I say and hug Zayn and Perrie.

"Hey Harry." they says and hug him.

"Hello Jay." they says smiling.

"Hi, I'm Zayn and this is Perrie." Zayn introduces themselves to Harry's family.

"We're Anne, Robin and Gemma." Anne says.