Chapter 29

Thank you so much for 30 000 reads! I can't believe it! Wow guys I love you so much and it's probably always the same but you make me speechless! I'm so glad that you love this story so much and that you can live with a guy being pregnant (haha that's always weird to write) I just want to thank you all so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later:

Everyhing is becoming more serious now. Harry and I moved in together, our families know about everything, my mom is getting married and the babies will come soon. Harry is over caring a bit and it's cute but also annoying sometimes. I try not to be mean to him but the mood swings got worse. I actually hate it because I love Harry and I don't want him to think otherwise.

"Lou?" Harry asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I look up at him because I'm lying on his lap like a baby. He has his arms wrapped around me and my head is resting on his arm and shoulder.

"Hm?" I ask.

"What were you thinking about babe?" he asks.

"Everything." I sigh and he looks at me with a questioning expression.

"The babies, the moving in together, our families, my mom's wedding..." I say and he smiles.

"It's getting serious now." he says smiling and I nod.

"I'm a bit scared." I say honestly and he presses a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Me too." he says.

My phone rings and he hands it to me. so I don't have to move. To be honest it's really getting harder to move with my bigger stomach. It's not that bad but sometimes I notice it.

"Thanks." I say and answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask and rest my head on Harry's shoulder again.

"Hey Louis, it's Zayn." Zayn says.

"Hey mate." I say.

"I'm having a party today. Do you want to come?" he asks.

"I don't know. I don't really want to leave because of the babies." I say.

"Bring Harry, he can watch out." Zayn suggests.

"You know that I can't do that Zayn." I say.

"Why not? Nobody cares if you're gay or not since Jim stopped." Zayn says.

"Yeah but Harry is still our teacher." I say.

"Then make him look different." Zayn suggests and I look at Harry who heard everything.

He shrugs, a half smile curling onto his lips, causing me to smile.

"Ok we're going to be there." I say.

"Ok see you at 8 pm." Zayn says and hangs up.

"The first party we'll go to together." Harry says and I nod.

He pecks my lips and I place my hand on the back of his head, pulling him in into a longer kiss. He smiles into the kiss and I break it, chuckling softly.

"You're so cute." I whisper and he smiles, pecking my temple.

"Whatever you say babe." he says.

"Haz, am I allowed to drink a bit?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Definitly not Louis. You know that most babies of male pregnancy die anyways so we don't have to hurt it with alcohol." Harry says and I nod.

"You're right, sorry." I say.