Chapter 40

We arrive at the airport in France and I wake Harry up who fell asleep.

"Babe we're here." I say and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Ok." he says smiling and we get off the plane.

We wait for our luggage and Harry keeps pulling me closer and closer to him slowly. I smile more with every inch less and I wrap my arm around him as well. He turns around so he's facing me and puts his hands on my cheeks. I smile up at him fondly and stand on my tip toes to place a quick kiss on his lips. He smiles and I see turn my head, seeing our luggage.

"C'mon!" I say and take his hand, pulling him with me.

We quickly take our luggage and then we leave the airport. Harry looks at the note principal Owens handed him with the name and location of the hotel and stop a taxi. We sit down in it and tell the driver where to bring us.

"You guys know that that isn't a hotel, right?" he asks in a french accent.

"Sorry?" I ask.

"It's not a hotel." he repeats.

"What is it then?" Harry asks.

"Mon dieu! It's one of the old apartements. They're beautiful." he explains and I smile at Harry.

"Thank you." I say and the driver shrugs.

He parks in front of the old building and it really looks beautiful. It has the typical french balconies with flowers and huge window. We pay the driver and take our luggage. Harry takes the keys out and we enter the house. We walk up some stairs and then we're in front of our door. Harry looks at me smiling, then unlocks it, opens it. It's not really big but that's ok, because it looks really beautiful. The walls are white and there's a big white couch in the middle of the room in front of a big tv. It's on a grey soft carpet and there's a glass table in front of it. There's wodden floor and huge windows with beautiful curtains. There's a small kitchen and a huge door through which you probably get into the bedroom.

"Wow." I say amazed and Harry nods.

Suddenly he wraps his arms around my hips, bending down a bit and lifts me up, his arms under my bum so I don't slip out of his arms accidently. He smiles up at me and I wrap my arms around his neck, helping him hold me up. He spins me around and I giggle in his shoulder. I look at him when he stops and press my lips. He slowly lets me slide down against him, not breaking the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans in more so I have to lean back a little, causing me to smile into the kiss. He pulls back and takes my hand, only holding my fingers lightly and guiding me to the bedroom.

There's a huge white bed with white and grey covers and pillows. Then there's a white warderobe and another white door that probably leads to the bathroom. There's a huge window door, through which you get on the balcony. You can see the Eiffel tour perfectly and because it's already getting dark the lights are on, making it even more visible. There's champagne and two glasses on a small table and outside on the balcony is another table and two chairs.

"This is so beautiful." Harry says and I nod.

He wraps his arms around me from behind and I lean back into him. We stay like this for a while, close to each other, just looking out of the window at the Eiffel tour. Harry places a gentle kiss on my neck and pulls away.

"Let's unpack." he says and I nod.

We put our clothes into the warderobe and the other things where they belong. With every minute I love it here more. It's literally perfect.

When we're ready we go outside on the balcony and I lean over the railing, putting my hands on it. Harry stands next to me, doing the same and we just enjoy the fresh air and the light wind. I close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose. Harry looks at me smiling and pulls me into his arms. He leans in so I have to lean back against the railing and he holds me, making sure I don't fall. He presses his lips to mine in a slow, soft kiss, both of us closing our eyes. He pulls me back and slowly pulls away.