Chapter 43

Hey guys! Only two chapters left! This one and another one. Just so you all know, I will maybe do a sequel (I have a cover and stuff) but if I write one it will take time because before I start the Sequel, other stories will be finished.

I really don't want this story to end because I love writing it and it's my 'most famous' one but I guess every stories has to end and I think 44 chapters are pretty long :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later:

"I'm so nervous!" I say as I dress the kids.

"Everything will be perfect, don't worry." Harry says smiling and kisses my temple, his hand on my waist.

He pulls away and packs the bag with everything we need for Luke and Darcy in them. I look at them and smile, Darcy wearing a beautiful dress and Luke a cute little suit. He even has a little bowtie.

We bring them into the car and drive to the church. Our parents, siblings and best friends are already there because they help us set everything up.

"Hello boys." my mom says smiling, hugging us both.

"Hi mom." I say, kissing her cheek.

It's visible by now that she's pregnant and she looks more than happy everytime I see her.

"You two get ready and I'll look after your two little angels." she says and I nod.

I take Harry's hand and we walk into the building. Each of us has a room where we can get ready and from now we won't see each other until we're at the altar.

"I love you so much." Harry says and takes my face in his hands, kissing me softly.

"I love you too." I say after we pulled away and hug him tightly.

"Everything's going to be perfect, I know it." Harry says and I nod.

"Lou, c'mon you have to get ready." Zayn says and I nod, pulling away from Harry.

"See you later." he says, pecking my lips again, then walking away with Liam.

I go into 'my room' and see the tux. I bought it with Zayn a few weeks ago and Harry hasn't seen it yet. Neither have I seen his. I am really excited. I put the tux on, then look at myself in the mirror. It fits me perfectly. I never had a tux that suited me that good. But what if Harry doesn't like it?

I gulp, pushing the thoughts away and take my tie, putting it on. I do my hair and then Zayn walks in, also wearing a tux.

"You do look amazing Lou." he says smiling.

"But I don't feel amazing." I say nervously.

"You'll do fine Louis." he says and pulls me into his arms.

"No really Zayn, I'm so nervous it's not even funny anymore." I say, sweating a bit.

"Don't worry Lou, you love each other and that's the only thing that counts.

"But not everyone in my family even knows about us. What if they're against it?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter, you're both adults." Zayn says, rubbing my back.

I shake my head, pulling away and sitting down on the couch that's standing in the room, burrying my face in my hands.

"I can't do this Zayn. I really can't." I sigh.

"Lou, calm down." Zayn says, sitting down next to me.

"What if he says no?" I whisper.

"Why should he? You're already a family. You have to children. He asked you to marry him. He would never say no." Zayn says.