Chapter 27

A.N:

Thank you so so so much for 300 Followers! That's amazing for me! I love all of you so much and thank you for all your support! I can't believe that so many people like the stories I write and I want to say sorry again because I don't update that much anymore. I have a lot things to do because of school and I'm really sorry!

Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're going to have twins. A boy and a girl." Dr Johnson says.

Twins.

How should we raise twins? Finding out that I'm going to have one child was already too much but two at the same time. How should we do this? We're still very young and Harry gets enough money for him and me but not for two children. I have to find a job or go to uni. How should this work?

Harry looks at me, his mouth standing open, forming an 'o'. I just stare back at him, freezed, not able to move or talk and we just stare at each other for a while. Suddenly I feel Harry squeezing my hand and I blink a few times like I just woke up from a dream.

"T-twins?" I ask and the doctor nods.

"Wow." Harry breaths and I nod.

"I know that this probably is a lot for you to take in because you're both still really young so I'm going to leave you alone. You can wipe the gel away by the way." Johnson says and hands me tissues.

Then he leaves the room and I wipe the gel away and put on my shirt.

"How should we raise twins?" I ask and Harry shrugs sighing.

"I don't know." Harry says, looking directly into my eyes.

"We won't have enough money." I say.

"My parents will help us." Harry says.

"We can't just take their money Haz." I say.

"When they find out they will want to help us anyways." Harry says.

"God, I really don't know what to do." I say sighing, rubbing my face with my hand.

"We'll do it." Harry says, rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"We're still so young. Harry I didn't even finish school yet." I say.

"But you will in one month." he says and I nod.

"We have to think about names again." I say smiling and he nods.

There's a knock on the door and Dr Johnson comes back in.

"Did you talk about everything?" he asks and we nod.

"Ok I have the picture of the ultrasound and then you can go and come back next month." he says.

"Thank you." Harry says and takes the picture.

We leave the building and sit down in Harry's car.

"We should call your mom." Harry says and I shake my head.

"Let's tell her when we're home." I say and he nods.

Harry drives to my house and parks in front of it. I take my keys out and open the door.

"And?" my mom asks excited as soon as we entered the house.

"Better sit down." I say and she sits down.

"What's wrong?" she asks and Harry puts his arm around my waist.

"Well." I sigh.

"Is it a girl? Or a boy?" she asks.