Chapter 39

"Good morning." Harry whispers and I smile, my eyes fluttering open.

"Hey love." I say and he kisses my cheek.

"You know what today is?" he asks.

"Saturday?" I ask smirking.

"It's prom!" Harry laughs.

"I know Haz." I smile.

"I can't wait! My prom was real fun!" Harry says.

"I didn't even ask you if you'll go there with me. Maybe I'll ask someone else." I say smirking.

"Oh ok, then I'll ask Nick." Harry smirks and I push him away lightly.

"Shut up." I say and he pecks my nose.

"Louis Tomlinson, will you go to prom with me?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Good." he whispers and pecks my lips.

"I'll make breakfast." he says and I nod.

I go into the bathroom and turn up the water in the shower while Harry goes downstairs. I stand under the water and wash my hair. I'm a bit nervous. Of course we were at the party together but prom is different. And they were all drunk there, including me. Even if they would have said something I don't rememeber. But they won't be drunk there. And you dance slowly and so on. I don't think anybody ever went to prom with their teacher.

I get out of the shower and put on sweatpants and a sweater. Then I go downstairs and set the table. We sit down and start eating, it tasting amazing like always. When we're finished we do the washing up and then Harry takes a shower. He comes back downstairs and wraps his arms around my from behind while I'm sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hello baby." I say and look up at him.

He leans down and kisses me upside-down. I smile into the kiss and I feel his tongue brushing over my lips. I part them and it slip into my mouth. It's a bit weird because it's upside down but it still feels good. I move my tongue around his and place one last kiss on his lips.

Harry sits down next to me and I lay my head on his lap.He strokes my hair and I rest my cheek against stomach, closing my eyes.

"I love you." he says after a while and I smile.

"I love you too, believe me." I say, keeping my eyes closed.

I nuzzle my face ino his stomach and he giggles. He fondles my hair and I smile against his belly. The doorbell rings and I roll my eyes.

"If that's Nick I will kill him." I mumble and Harry laughs.

He stands up and I stay on the couch.

"Oh hey Nick, how are you?" Harry asks.

"No!" I shout and Harry laughs.

"Sorry." Harry says to Nick.

"I'm good and you? I just wanted to know if I could borrow some milk. I'm still in the middle of moving and I forgot to buy some." Nick says.

"Of course, why don't you come in for a few minutes?" Harry asks and Louis rolls his eyes.

"You can sit down on the couch." Harry says and Nick nods.

I keep laying on the couch and Nick enters the living room.

"Hey." he says smiling.

"Hey." I say and he sits down on the other couch.

"I'll be right back." I say and go into the kitchen.

"I don't care that he's here, I want to cuddle now." I say and Harry laughs.