Chapter 4

I wake up in my dark room. I yawn and open the curtains. It's a beautiful day and I have to sit in the dark cinema. I'd really prefer to play football or something like that. Well I promised Eleanor to watch the movie with her, but I will have to pay for her. Maybe I should just tell her that I don't want to go to the date with her. But she seemed so happy and that would be just mean. If she tries to make things more serious I'll just tell her that I don't like her in that way.

I take a quick shower and dry myself afterwards. Then I put on black chinos, a blue shirt and a grey beanie. I go downstairs, saying good morning to my mom and sit down at the table. She hands me a plate and I start eating. When I'm finished I brush my teeth and then I put my money and my phone into my pockets. I look at the time and realise that it's time to go. I sigh, taking my car keys and leave the house. I sit in my car and take out my phone.

"I'll pick you up in a few minutes." I write.

"Ok! I can't wait!" she writes back and I put my phone back into my pocket.

I start the car and drive to her house. I ring on her door and she looks really pretty actually. We sit down in the car and I drive to the cinema. There I buy two tickets, popcorn and something to drink and we sit down on our seats. The spots from restaurants and different companies start, signaling us that the movie starts soon.

"I'm really excited for the movie." Eleanor says smiling and I nod.

"Thank you for paying for me, but you don't have to. I can give you the money if you want." she says and I shake my head smiling.

"No, it's ok." I say and she nods smiling.

When the movie starts we just watch it and eat popcorn. After a while Eleanor grabs my hand and I don't complain about it. It's just holding hands so nothing special. Suddenly my phone vibrates so I let go off Eleanor's hand and take it out. It's a new message from Harry and I immediatly start smiling lightly.

"Hey Lou, when will you be here exactly?"

Eleanor leans over to me so she can see the screen of my phone.

"Who's Harry?" she whispers.

"A friend." I say, still smiling softly.

"Do I know him?" she asks and I shrug.

"Maybe, I don't know." I say.

"Ok." she says and takes my hand again.

"I'll just answer him real quick." I say and let go off her hand again.

She sighs annoyed and I quickly text Harry back.

"What about 17:30?"

"When will you go to him?" she asks, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"17:30 probably." I say.

"So you will go after the movie?" she asks and I nod.

"Basically." I say and she rolls her eyes.

I take her hand to calm her down and she smiles. We watch the rest of the movie and when it's over we walk outside, still holding hands.

"What do you think about going for a walk a bit?" Eleanor asks and I nod.

We start walking and even if I'd want to let go off her hand I couldn't because she holds my hand so tight that I can't pull mine away. It's like she wants so bad that others see we have a date.

"I really liked it today." she says and I nod.

I feel my phone vibrate again so I stop and take it out of my pocket. This time I can't let go off Eleanor's hand so I have to do it with one hand. I try my hardest to not drop the phone and see a new message from Harry: