Chapter 31

I wake up in the next morning in Harry's arms. I feel the twins kicking again, this time stronger. I rub my stomach, hoping they'll stop and after a while it works. I sigh and Harry moves next to me.

"Good morning Lou." he mumbles sleepy and I turn around so I can face him,

"Morning." I say smiling.

"What are the twins doing?" he asks smirking, his eyes still closed.

"They were playing football." I say, causing him to laugh.

"They'll be as beautiful as their daddy." Harry says smiling, opening his eyes and cupping my cheek.

"I think you're talking about yourself." I say and he shakes his head.

"I love you darling." I say.

"I love you too." he says and kisses my forehead.

We get ready and then we go downstairs. Harry makes breakfast and we eat it quickly because we're already a bit late. We sit down in the car and drive to school, parking in front of it. Then we hurry inside and go into the classroom. I sit down next to Zayn and the lesson begins. We're not doing that much anymore so I decide to text Harry to annoy him.

From: Louis
To: Harry
Hey babe :D

Harry's phone rings and he looks at it, seeing my message and starting to smile.

"Sorry guys I have to answer this." he says smiling.

"Is it from your girlfriend?" a girl asks and he nods.

"Awww." everyone says and Zayn, Perrie and Eleanor look at me smirking.

I shrug and grin. My phone vibrates and I look at it.

From: Harry
To: Louis
Hey love, don't text me in class. :)

From: Louis
To: Harry
C'mon it's boring!

Harry's phone beeps again and he chuckles.

"How long are you and your girlfriend together, Mr Styles?" someone asks.

"About 3 three months." he answers.

"Are you happy with her?" someone asks and he nods.

"More than happy." he says smiling.

"I wish I'd have a boyfriend like you." a girl says and I smirk.

I'm so happy that Harry is mine and only mine. He could have everyone but he chose me and I still can't believe it. I'm the luckiest man on earth.

In the break:

I go to Harry and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You shouldn't text me in class." he says and I shrug.

"You liked it." I say smirking and he nods.

"You shouldn't act straight. It doesn't suit you." I say and he chuckles.

"That was your fault." he says.

"If you didn't text me they wouldn't have asked me about my 'girlfriend'." he says.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." I say and peck his lips.

He smiles into the kiss and I pull away. I rest my forehead against his and our noses are touching. My lips brush over his and I close my eyes. I bite on his bottom lip and tug on it lightly, causing him to moan. I let go off his lip and smirk. Harry grabs my face and pulls me into a long gentle kiss and this time I smile into it.