Chapter 13

I feel a pair of lips kissing my cheek and neck softly and I smile, immediatly knowing it's Harry.

"Good morning beautiful." he whispers, his lips right beside my ear, sending shivers through me.

"Good morning." I say sleepy and turn around in his arms.

He moves my hair out of my eyes and places a long soft kiss on my forehead.

"Last night was wonderful." Harry whispers and I smile.

"It really was." I say smiling and snuggle my face into his chest.

He chuckles softly and holds me tight to him. I feel so safe in his arms. He's so cozy and I want to stay like this for the entire day.

"Are you hungry?" Harry whispers, his lips brushing over my ear as he speaks.

I nod slowly, taking in his scent. I love his scent because it's just amazing.

"Do you want pancakes?" he whispers, his lips brushing over my ear again, placing a kiss under it afterwards.

"No, I want you to stay here." I say and he smiles, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek.

"Ok." he says and his fingers stroke over my temple and cheek.

I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him even closer to me, his body heat warming me.

"You're so cozy, Hazy." I mumble and he places a few feathery kisses on my temple, down to my cheek.

This is one of those perfect moments. Only he and I. No problems or fears, just us. One day it will be like this forever. No fear that someone might know about us. No problems with my mom. No fake girlfriend. Just our love.

"You're so beautiful Lou." Harry says, his voice so soft.

"Thank you." I say, hiding my face in his chest.

He chuckles softly and cups my cheek with his hand, making me look up to him. We look into each other's eyes, green meeting blue, both smiling softly. Harry leans in and presses a few soft and feathery kisses to my lips. And they're really short  but that's ok. We don't want anything more right now. Just soft and gently touches.

"I love you." Harry whispers, his lips almost touching mine.

"I love you too." I say and press another kiss to his lips.

His fingers stroke over my forehead to my temple. His knuckles brush over my cheek until his fingertips are at my jawline and then at my chin. His touch is so soft and he's barely touching me but he's still sending shivers through me. I wrap my arm around his neck and pull him into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much." I whisper.

"For what?" he asks.

"For asking me if I want tutoring and for going through all this chaos with me." I say and he pulls away.

"I would always do it the same way." he says and kisses me gently.

"I wish we could just stay like this forever." I say and he nods slowly.

"Me too." he says, rubbing his nose against mine.

"Do you want the pancakes now?" he asks smiling and I nod.

He stands up and I immediatly miss the warmth of his body against me. I miss his scent and his soft kisses and touches. Suddenly two strong arms lift me up and in the next second I'm cuddled against Harry again.

"I know how to walk Hazza." I say smiling.

"I know." he says and holds me tighter.

He carries me downstairs where he sits me down on a counter.