Chapter 3

"Louis?" my mom shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I ask, going downstairs.

"I met Zayn's mom when I was shopping and she said that you weren't at Zayn's yesterday." my mom says, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Um." is the only thing I can say.

"Where have you been?" she asks.

"Well, um at my teacher's house." I say, looking at the ground.

"What have you done there?" she asks.

"Har...uh Mr.Styles gives me tutoring." I say.

"Why did you not tell me?" she asks.

"I thought you would think it's weird or something." I say.

"No I think it's really nice from Mr. Styles to give you tutoring for free." she says and I nod.

"Louis, please don't lie at me. You know you can tell me everything." my mom says and I nod.

"Sorry mom." I say and she hugs me.

I go back upstairs and sit down with my laptop again. Suddenly my phone rings so I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Louis, here's Harry." Harry says.

"Oh hi." I say, immediatly smiling when I hear his voice.

"I had an idea. What do you think about doing the tutoring outside in the park today. The weather is really good today." he says.

"I'd love that." I say smiling.

"Ok, then I'll see you in an hour in the park." he says.

"Yep. Bye Harry." I say.

"Bye." he says and hangs up.

I put my phone on the bed next to me and log into Facebook on my laptop. I have two new messages so I click on the first one from Zayn.

Zayn: I just wanted to remind you that the party is today.
Me: I know, don't worry.

Then I click on the tother one:

Jim: Louis, I still don't know if you're coming to the party or not.
Me: I'm coming.

I like a few things and then I decide to make a new profile picture. I smile and take a selfie and then I look at it. It's pretty good so I upload it. (Look at the picture to see Louis' profile picture) Suddenly I have another new message from Eleanor:

Eleanor: Hey Louis!
Me: Hi.
Eleanor: So when will our date be? Today?
Me: No, I have no time today. Tomorrow?
Eleanor: Sure! At 3:30?
Me: Yeah.
Eleanor: Will you be at Jim's party?
Me: Probably.
Eleanor: Yay, then I will see you there.
Me: Yeah, probably. I have to go now.
Eleanor: Ok bye!
Me: Bye.

I log off Facebook and get ready. I put some jeans shorts on because it's pretty warm outside and I keep the t shirt with the light blue stripes on. Then I put my black vans on and pack my bag. I go into the bathroom and do my hair and shave. Then I brush my teeth and go downstairs. 

"Where are you going?" my mom asks, before I can open the door.

"To the park." I say.

"With who?" she asks.

"Mr. Styles. We will do the tutoring outside today because the weather is so good." I say.

"Ok." she says smiling.

"Oh and mom, I will go to Jim's party this evening ok?" I ask.

"You know that I don't like Jim and his parties. They always end in a big chaos." she says.