Chapter 44

A few years later:

"Ready?" Harry asks smiling and I bit my lip, nodding.

He holds his hand out and I take it, walking into the school with him.

Yes, I'm a teacher.

Today is my first day.

I can't believe how everything turned out.

The kids are already 10 by now and time really flew by. It feels like yesterday when they were little babies that kept us awake at night and had to be fed with milk. I'm proud of them but I miss those days.

I see students looking at me and talking to their friends as I remember my time here when I stood at these lockers. I see a couple holding hands and looking at each other happily and I can't help but smile.

"This brings back so many memories." I say smiling, stopping to walk and looking around.

I see my old locker and immediatly see a younger me and Harry standing there, smiling at each other. We were so obvious. How did the others not notice? I smile and turn my head, seeing my old classroom, remembering what we did in there and chuckling quietly.

"What?" Harry asks smiling and I shake my head.

"Nothing, I'm just happy." I say smiling.

"We should go, you don't want to be late on your first day, do you?" Harry asked.

I shake my head and smile wider as we go into the teacher's room.

"Hello everyone!" Harry says, followed by lots of Heys from the other teachers.

"Who's your friend?" Mrs Burns asks, shaking my hand smiling.

"I'm Louis." I say, shaking her hand, "I was one of your students a few years ago."

"Tomlinson, right?" she asks after a while of thinking and I nod.

"It's his first day as a teacher." Harry says, smiling proudly.

"Welcome!" Mrs Burns says.

"Thank you." I say and Harry leads me to my desk.

Every teacher has their own desk and an own office. I managed to get an office and a desk right next to Harry's. I put my bag on the table and look through my things again, sighing nervously.

"You'll be doing fine." Harry says and I shrug.

"I hope so." I say, smiling slightly.

"C'mere." he says and pulls me into his arms.

I wrap my arms around his waist and cuddled into him.

"You just have to decide hat kind of teacher you want to be. Strict or not strict." Harry says.

"Not strict so they like me." I chuckle and Harry kisses my head.

"Want to hear good news?" Harry asks and I nod, looking up at him.

"I'm your faculty advisor." Harry says and I smile.

"So you'll have to see if I do everything right and help me with everything?" I ask and Harry nods.

I peck his lips and smile, "Good, I wouldn't want it to be anyone else."

"I'll be sitting in the back of the class in your first lesson, so if you become too nervous just look at me." Harry says and I nod.

"Thank you." I say and he kisses my head, then pulls away.

"Everything for you." he says and we take our stuff, then walk to the classroom.