Chapter 38

I wake up and the first thing I'm greeted of his a huge headache and the hurting of my stomach. I hold my head in my hands and roll up into a ball.

"Are you awake babe?" Harry asks sleepy and I hum in response.

"How do you feel?" he asks, turning around and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Horrible." I say and he chuckles quietly.

"I told you you shouldn't drink that much." he whispers, kissing the back of my head and I groan.

"My head's killing me and I feel like I have to throw up." I say and he places a few soft kisses on my neck.

He places his hand on my stomach and rubs it gently with his thumb.

"You haven't done that since the pregnancy." I whisper and he nods.

"I should do it more often though." he whispers and kisses my shoulder.

"How should I feel bad like this?" I ask, chuckling a bit, still massaging my head with one hand.

"Well I don't know." he says.

"You're a wizard, Harry." I say smirking.

"Shut up." he chuckles.

I turn around so I'm lying on my back and Harry leans on his arm, looking down at me smiling. His other hand is still on my stomach, rubbing it softly.

"What actually happened yesterday? The last thing I remember is us dancing all together." I say and Harry laughs.

"Well after that you kept drinking and I also drank a bit too much. We started making out in some corner and then I think we danced together again, if you can call that dancing. A while later we left and took a taxi home. Then at home you tried to convince me to have sex but I knew you would fally asleep in the middle of it so I made you go to sleep." Harry says and I hide my face in a pillow.

"Sorry for that." I say, my voice muffled because of the pillow.

"It's ok." he chuckles.

He moves the pillow away and places a long kiss on ym forehead.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too." I say, cupping his cheek and looking into his eyes.

I stroke his cheek with my thumb and we just look at each other for a while.

"Are you hungry?" he asks after a while and I shake my head.

"I feel like I'd throw up if I ate something." I say.

"A pill?" Harry asks and I nod.

He gets up and a minute later he comes back with a pill and a glass of water. I take the pill and swallow it with some water. Then I place the glass on the bedside table and roll on top of Harry. I put my arms on his chest and rest my head on them. He wraps his arms around me kisses me sweetly.

"You're so comfy." I mumble and he cuckles.

I feel his chest vibrate against my arms and smile.

"We should pick up Darcy and Luke." I say and Harry nods.

We get dressed and do our hair and then we sit down in the car. We drive to Harry's mom and ring the doorbell.

"Hey boys, I didn't think you'd be awake this early." Anne says when she opened the door.

"Me neither." Harry laughed.

"Come in, Luke and Darcy are already waiting for their daddys." Anne says and we enter the house.