Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to Sohelman54 because she's my 200th Follower! Thank you so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Louis." my mom says when I come downstairs the next morning.

I don't answer first but then I sigh and give her a tiny smile.

"Good morning." I say.

"Is everything ok?" she asks and I nod slowly.

"Yep, everything's perfect." I say sarcastically.

"Louis, what's wrong?" she asks.

"That's a long story." I say.

"I have time." she says and I smile.

"But I don't. I have to go to school." I say and she nods.

"Right. I made you breakfast." she says.

"I'm not hungry." I say.

"You should eat something Louis." she says.

"I'll eat something in school." I say.

"Ok then I'll put it into a lunch box for you." she says.

She puts the food into a lunch box and hands it to me. I thank her and put the box in my bag.

"Bye mom!" I shout and open the door.

"Louis, wait!" she shouts.

"Can you take the girls with you?" she asks and I nod.

"Lottie, Fizzy you have to go!" mom shouts and the girls run downstairs.

They quickly put on their shoes and jackets and we leave the house. We sit down in my car and I drive to school where I park the car in front of the building. The girls go over to their friends and I go inside to my locker. I put the books I don't need inside and realise that there's a little note. I take it and read it.

"We know about you and Styles"

I quickly let the note fall back into my locker and slam the door shut, my breathing heavy. Zayn comes over to me and furrows his eyebrows when he realises my heavy breaths.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"They know." I mumble shocked.

"What?" he asks.

"They know about me and...him." I say.

"How?" Zayn asks shocked and I shrug.

"I don't know! Look." I say and open my locker again, showing him the note.

"Zayn, what should I do now?" I ask, already freaking out on the inside.

"Calm down. Maybe it's just a joke because of the rumors." Zayn says and I nod.

I take a shaky breath and we go into the classroom. Jim and two of the others come over to me and stop me when I want to go to my seat.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Come with us. We have to talk about something." he says and they make me follow them to the boy's toilet.

"So you're gay?" Jim asks and I gasp.

"No!" I say and they laugh.

"We knew that you would say that." he says.

"Jim, what are you talking about?" I ask and he smirks.

"Hopefully you know about the rumors of you having a crush on our teacher." he says and I nod shrugging.

"Yeah." I say.